How many people are getting their 2 doors?

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Its bad.My Focus was supposed to be a 20 year deal. Its 9 years old and has rust on that spot behind the rear drivers side door where they all seem to get rust.I inspect the bottom of the car everytime I put the Blizzaks on and its doing ok, but won't make it 20 years.
If you want 20 years from a daily driver, you have to go with a Japanese 4-banger.

• Haha
Reactions: Speed Devil

ewertz

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 1, 2021
Texas, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Ewertz
Member #

If you have access to your window sticker, it should read like 2608 (mine), just reverse it and it's your date. That's when it's built with other Bronco's
I got my window sticker recently after mine said it went into production. It looks like my blend date is 0929. So then mine should actually start production today. I havnt been getting any emails from Ford since they changed my date so many times. But I check often to see if any movement. Can’t wait to get my 2Dr 2.3 manual Badlands.

Speed Devil

Rank VI

Champion III

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
Member #

I got my window sticker recently after mine said it went into production. It looks like my blend date is 0929. So then mine should actually start production today. I havnt been getting any emails from Ford since they changed my date so many times. But I check often to see if any movement. Can’t wait to get my 2Dr 2.3 manual Badlands.
Pimpy.

What color again, Just?

Fowler

Rank II

Supporter I

May 2, 2021
Ohio
First Name
David
Last Name
Case
One in Mich , Base 2 door 4cyl. & 7 speed Anitmatter blue on You tube,( Farris Khan) another in Pa. same Base 2 door model and color also on youtube ,Budget Bronco

Last edited:
Reactions: JBaker and KennyMac

ewertz

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 1, 2021
Texas, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Ewertz
Member #

Haha. Yea. I just need to buy some gloves.
I will probably put some vinyl graphics on it. Plus it will be easier for me to color match paint the top and fender flares.

Reactions: KennyMac

Jmoder

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 29, 2021
Texas
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Moder
I have a 2-door base, 2.3L, manual. In July, I got August 23 build date and VIN. It got bumped twice and was supposed to be produced this week. Dealer said Ford system shows Nov 1 build date. My understanding when Ford made the big change with the top is that they would get to all the ones with MY21 VINs this year, but FE would be first.

Last edited:

brianew

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 15, 2021
Redmond, WA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ewanchuk
Well, based on Ford's mail to me, I should have a new top before Oct 1st...we will see. Would be good to get some progress on my 6/29 blend 2d FE.

for now, back to drinking