How many people are getting their 2 doors?

wildpony

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 30, 2021
Manchester Maine
First Name
chris
Last Name
pike
got my build date today 3512.5 tires delivered already and fuel stroke 17x9-12 offset and saw level kit rough country has 3.5 says wont fit two door as they havent tried them yet but he thought may be drive line angle in rear? are slip yoke or bolted flanges? my two door jeep with 35 14.5 thornbirds had slip yoke and worked

Scout2Ken

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jun 7, 2020
Wayne, NJ
got my build date today 3512.5 tires delivered already and fuel stroke 17x9-12 offset and saw level kit rough country has 3.5 says wont fit two door as they havent tried them yet but he thought may be drive line angle in rear? are slip yoke or bolted flanges? my two door jeep with 35 14.5 thornbirds had slip yoke and worked
Here is the driveline on a 2-door FE.

Attachments

wildpony

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 30, 2021
Manchester Maine
First Name
chris
Last Name
pike
thanks those are bolted flanges simple fix toyotas used to use bolt on adapters similar to spacers for that or i suppose swap to cardigan joint on trans end

Reactions: Speed Devil

wildpony

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 30, 2021
Manchester Maine
First Name
chris
Last Name
pike
i dont see why it wouldn't work on a two door does the four door rear drive shaft have that much angle on trans end

Last edited:
Reactions: Speed Devil

wildpony

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 30, 2021
Manchester Maine
First Name
chris
Last Name
pike
build is march which is exactly the month i said i would get it cant believe it would be later than end of april to get it, now that they have alot of the crap behind them for most part another reason i went with carbonized grey top instead of the mic also am advertising the dealership on it and will let them have it on lot for others to see when it done (probably roped off so no touchy feely), free advertising for them better deal for me i have room full of show trophy's from over the years and not one vehicle was or ever will be a trailer queen or mall crawler my toy with 40's had spatter painted frame shocks all color coded same and have pics of it in skidder hole behind house and video of it at truck show float testing it in the river down back and it driving up and down the river pushing tidal waves on shore making everyone run

wildpony

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 30, 2021
Manchester Maine
First Name
chris
Last Name
pike
congrats on your order hopefully wont be as long await as i had almost year exactly but i am not in rush just bought house with new massive 30x50 two story shop so want to set that up first anyway!!!

wildpony

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 30, 2021
Manchester Maine
First Name
chris
Last Name
pike
then next toy i want is cnc table for my plasma cutter and start fabbing bumpers push bars roof racks headache racks most custom stuff am in middle of build tube chasis 4x4 sxs all subaru spindles axles brakes etc and two rear ends with factory 4:44 gears suzuki sammi transfer with machine 4low into reverse all powered by big bored jetted and piped honda cbr 1000 crotch rocket chasis is all done fitting suspension now changed design 5 times and absolutely nothing smaller than 1/4 plate for any brackets on suspension only small metal is for body panels if i go that route