How many people are getting their 2 doors?

Jmainquist

Rank III

Champion III

Jul 14, 2021
DFW
First Name
JASON
Last Name
MAINQUIST
Member #

So, those of you who are actually getting your Broncos, when did you reserve? When did you order? WHAT did you order? Just so those of us who are still waiting have a general idea of how much freakin' longer we're going to be stuck waiting.

I reserved first day. Ordered first day. Base, 2 door V6 Sasquatch in Carbonized Gray.

Still no build date. No VIN. No nothing, other than an email telling me it's time to order my 2022 Bronco.

No, I ordered a 2021 Bronco. Still waiting for it.
February 1, 2021 ordered. I was #2 ordered at my dealer. Because of hard top issues I was #6 delivered.

Reactions: Speed Devil

jwaterman

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 28, 2021
Tyngsborough, MA, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Waterman
Just resubmitted from 21 to 22. Simple color change. When submitting my order the dealer punched in 19 under priority code. What does this even mean? Although nothing I am sure being a 2 door Big Bend Sasquatch, but it ironically gave me a sense of hope. Now please tear me down and show me reality!

Pattertj

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 21, 2021
Suffolk, VA, USA
First Name
Terrance
Last Name
Patterson
Badlands sasquatch 2 door - no question
Test drove 4 door, sasquatch loaded and I thought I was looking at 66-77 hood/fenders but in modern tech world. Drove and felt better than first series, but still retained the old look. SOLD - had to reserve, order and buy - will patiently wait = 12 - 24 + months. Future plans, Class C motorhome tow bronco to AZ, UT, CO, WY and trail away with our empty nester family.

redvettx2

Rank III

Promoter II

Aug 7, 2021
Scottdale AZ
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Ferrari
Going to test drive the dealer 2 mannequins today. 2.3 Stick and 2.7 Auto both 4 doors. I thought about a roof top tent but I dont want to climb that far anymore in the middle of the night. If the market is hot still when my 2dr Icon Sas, Aux, HD bumper-brush bar I might flip it and order a loaded BL. I want an small off road trailer with a top rack I can put a hard case tent on top of. Camping and fishing remote. I want to be able to leave camp to explore, fish or run to town. In northern AZ you can get a permit to camp remote anywhere you want as long as you want. People haul in large 5th wheels and set them up remote in the trees over looking a huge meadow. Its pretty cool. With a trailer and good 4x4 there are way better remote places to set up a travel trailer will never get too or there pick up tow rig. If you going to wheel in AZ you are going to need lockers if your getting off the main trail. Rallying up the hill with open diffs is going to bite you hard at some point. Crawling and locked you barely spin a tire and the dash switches on the SAS makes engaging them as needed or not simple and easy. Ford has my converted order and just waiting for my dealer to accept the order. Said it was getting in and never happened. I stopped by the store and now the story is by Tuesday which is fine as it doesn't really matter as long as it is done by the 28th. Big dealer and have only 9 order to convert. I asked isn't it just matching up the build I printed for you what I built on the Ford P & B? Have to print it out and match up to the folder etc. And click the button. You wonder why Ford is going direct to the customer. If I could pick it up in MI I would for less delivery charge and get it 3 weeks sooner. I need the dealer why?

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Going to test drive the dealer 2 mannequins today. 2.3 Stick and 2.7 Auto both 4 doors. I thought about a roof top tent but I dont want to climb that far anymore in the middle of the night. If the market is hot still when my 2dr Icon Sas, Aux, HD bumper-brush bar I might flip it and order a loaded BL. I want an small off road trailer with a top rack I can put a hard case tent on top of. Camping and fishing remote. I want to be able to leave camp to explore, fish or run to town. In northern AZ you can get a permit to camp remote anywhere you want as long as you want. People haul in large 5th wheels and set them up remote in the trees over looking a huge meadow. Its pretty cool. With a trailer and good 4x4 there are way better remote places to set up a travel trailer will never get too or there pick up tow rig. If you going to wheel in AZ you are going to need lockers if your getting off the main trail. Rallying up the hill with open diffs is going to bite you hard at some point. Crawling and locked you barely spin a tire and the dash switches on the SAS makes engaging them as needed or not simple and easy. Ford has my converted order and just waiting for my dealer to accept the order. Said it was getting in and never happened. I stopped by the store and now the story is by Tuesday which is fine as it doesn't really matter as long as it is done by the 28th. Big dealer and have only 9 order to convert. I asked isn't it just matching up the build I printed for you what I built on the Ford P & B? Have to print it out and match up to the folder etc. And click the button. You wonder why Ford is going direct to the customer. If I could pick it up in MI I would for less delivery charge and get it 3 weeks sooner. I need the dealer why?
I am in the same boat. I am looking at Turtleback Trailers out of Chandler. one of many interesting trailer options out there. Take a look and good luck! And if I haven’t said it, welcome to the Bronco Nation!

Reactions: KennyMac

redvettx2

Rank III

Promoter II

Aug 7, 2021
Scottdale AZ
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Ferrari
Thanks TK. I have looked at Turtleback and good quality but expensive. I have seen some other set ups I like better for 1/2 the dollars. Looks good on paper but need to see them in action. You get want you pay for normally but this isn't rocket science. They are use many of the same parts, axels, stoves etc. It is how they weld up the frames and the functionality of the set up.

okie4570

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
Just resubmitted from 21 to 22. Simple color change. When submitting my order the dealer punched in 19 under priority code. What does this even mean? Although nothing I am sure being a 2 door Big Bend Sasquatch, but it ironically gave me a sense of hope. Now please tear me down and show me reality!
Ok you asked for it lol. I was an early evening 7/13 reservation, Priority 19 that didn't get a vin lol. Priority number has little to do with the bronco build order like most ordered vehicles though. I've seen some folks post some priority 1 builds that didn't get built......

Reactions: jwaterman

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Thanks TK. I have looked at Turtleback and good quality but expensive. I have seen some other set ups I like better for 1/2 the dollars. Looks good on paper but need to see them in action. You get want you pay for normally but this isn't rocket science. They are use many of the same parts, axels, stoves etc. It is how they weld up the frames and the functionality of the set up.
If you are interested they will let you walk through the facility while they are in various stages of build. Really interesting. I found their facility by accident while at Home Depot

jwaterman

Rank 0

Advocate I

Mar 28, 2021
Tyngsborough, MA, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Waterman
Ok you asked for it lol. I was an early evening 7/13 reservation, Priority 19 that didn't get a vin lol. Priority number has little to do with the bronco build order like most ordered vehicles though. I've seen some folks post some priority 1 builds that didn't get built......
Ok well I figured this but needed to hear it from someone else!

Bruners4

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jun 1, 2020
Lincoln, NE, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Bruner
So, those of you who are actually getting your Broncos, when did you reserve? When did you order? WHAT did you order? Just so those of us who are still waiting have a general idea of how much freakin' longer we're going to be stuck waiting.

I reserved first day. Ordered first day. Base, 2 door V6 Sasquatch in Carbonized Gray.

Still no build date. No VIN. No nothing, other than an email telling me it's time to order my 2022 Bronco.

All of my reservation and order history is contained in this post: https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/how-many-people-are-getting-their-2-doors.6420/post-98183
Hang in there!

redvettx2

Rank III

Promoter II

Aug 7, 2021
Scottdale AZ
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Ferrari
So the Manual mannequin is out of service and in the shop for over a week. Drove the 2.7 4 dr SAS. Wow. I was very impressed. 2.7 rips. Jeep has much to be worried about. Very smooth and no shortage of power with the big tires. Lifts the hood and front end when you get on it an carries it. This will be great for longer trips too.

Reactions: TK1215

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson

Day 2, (1st 18 hours though) Base squatch 2 door AMB. V6, 11/29 build week...