How many people are getting their 2 doors?

ccshndl

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
SW Ohio
First Name
CC
Last Name
Schindel
Member #

Went in to my ford-assigned dealer today to reorder with the reopened order bank... ford system was down preventing the order from getting into the system... my own personal groundhog day.

My dealer has had 2 broncos pass through their dealership... mine was their first reorder... they have two bronc mannequins (base/sas and a wildtrack) they are hoping to sell in the next few months.

okie4570

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
Went in to my ford-assigned dealer today to reorder with the reopened order bank... ford system was down preventing the order from getting into the system... my own personal groundhog day.

My dealer has had 2 broncos pass through their dealership... mine was their first reorder... they have two bronc mannequins (base/sas and a wildtrack) they are hoping to sell in the next few months.
Stories like this are extremely common..............

"Sorry we can't build your Badlands or Wildtrak do to parts constraints, but we can sure use those SAS constraint parts on the mannequins and ship them all over the US and Canada!!!! "

"Sorry, looks like your build will most likely be delayed because of the SAS", we have a couple of mannequins out here on the lot with SAS if you'd like to look at them though"...........

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
We got our 2 door FE on 9-28. Knew it was built but never got a shipping notification, dealer text that day and said they were unloading it. They forgot to install the rear passenger seat bottom, dealer has one ordered and it shipped yesterday. I know the whole process has been a mess and stressful to a lot of people but can say we are extremely happy with ours. Our salesman was as excited as we were when we picked it up.
Final inspection didn't catch half the seat was missing??

EBG

Rank IV

Supporter I

May 20, 2020
Another Thursday come and gone, another week gone by with no notice from Ford. No production date, no VIN, no nothing.

Jesus this shit is getting old.

Reactions: BroncoMax

Jmainquist

Rank III

Champion III

Jul 14, 2021
DFW
First Name
JASON
Last Name
MAINQUIST
Member #

Another Thursday come and gone, another week gone by with no notice from Ford. No production date, no VIN, no nothing.

Jesus this shit is getting old.
When did you order? What # were your withdealer? I was #4 so I think that helped.

EBG

Rank IV

Supporter I

May 20, 2020
When did you order? What # were your withdealer? I was #4 so I think that helped.
1/22/21

Dealer says customer reservations/orders are not part of their allocation. I don't know where my order stands amongst others, it's a small town dealer, but oldest Ford dealer in Texas.

Milkbaby

Rank III

Advocate I

Oct 8, 2021
Lake Charles, La
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Strickland
Member #

I have a build date of week of November 29th, and a vin #.
im planning on ordering a 4 dr

BroncoMax

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Aug 8, 2020
Alva, FL, USA
First Name
Max
Last Name
Radcliff
I reserved my 2 door first day. Ordered first day.

Haven't even got a build date yet.

But, Ford sent me a sweet poster and a nifty hammock, so that makes up (not) for all the delays. And bullshit. And lies. And dealer getting Broncos before customers....I could go on.
POSTER!!!!!!! I did'ant get nos freakin POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whut POSTER!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devilish:

BroncoMax

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Aug 8, 2020
Alva, FL, USA
First Name
Max
Last Name
Radcliff
I have my Hammock packed away, forever, with that cool box it came in too! But wher'd b muh poster!!! Ford!!!!!!!:censored:

BroncoMax

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Aug 8, 2020
Alva, FL, USA
First Name
Max
Last Name
Radcliff
S
Reserved 2 door OUTER BANKS on July 25, 2020 and ordered on January 21, 2021..........also have mic, 2.7 engine, lux pkg and more in ANTIMATTER BLUE which is gone for next years........so need to pick a new color....sucks.....
[Sorry about your color gone, I would have chose that color if I didn't live in Florida. But>>>>>> I got my wish!!!!! Eruption green. So I got one thing. I just wish Ford would option a white top and interior. I can still dream........:sleep:

SCHANDAthePANDA

Rank III

Champion III

Oct 7, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Schanda
Member #

POSTER!!!!!!! I did'ant get nos freakin POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whut POSTER!!!!!!!! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devilish:
Here was the whole care package tried to upload a video but that was too much so here is screenshots from it

Attachments

BroncoMax

Rank V

Super Supporter III

Aug 8, 2020
Alva, FL, USA
First Name
Max
Last Name
Radcliff
Wow! I didn't get that.....:cry: Thanx for the info!!!!! I just got the hammock. Which is nice..... but sad here.......

EBG

Rank IV

Supporter I

May 20, 2020
So, those of you who are actually getting your Broncos, when did you reserve? When did you order? WHAT did you order? Just so those of us who are still waiting have a general idea of how much freakin' longer we're going to be stuck waiting.

I reserved first day. Ordered first day. Base, 2 door V6 Sasquatch in Carbonized Gray.

Still no build date. No VIN. No nothing, other than an email telling me it's time to order my 2022 Bronco.

No, I ordered a 2021 Bronco. Still waiting for it.

• Wow
Reactions: PSUTE