How many people are getting their 2 doors?

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
Got my build letter last Thursday for a build the week of 11/22/21
2 dr. Badlands, 2.7, Squatch, high, roof rack and towing, Carbon Gray
That is my exact order! Please post pics when you get it!! I didn't place a reservation till after work on 7/14/20, I wasted too much time deciding trim and details, thought what I reserved was what I would get... Still no build scheduled for me, looking like a MY22

Reactions: richtor

jlj4660

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Clayton N.C. 27527
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Jones
Member #

That is my exact order! Please post pics when you get it!! I didn't place a reservation till after work on 7/14/20, I wasted too much time deciding trim and details, thought what I reserved was what I would get... Still no build scheduled for me, looking like a MY22
Yes my reservation was at 5:30 am on the 14th. Could not get through the night before. Had received the email no Bronco till next year so was really excited about getting the email last Thursday. Hopefully somewhere near Christmas or first of year I may have one

frogier

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 2, 2020
Member #

Ford Logo
Shipped circle filled in on status bar graphic
Vehicle image that reflects the customers order
Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Vehicle coming soon.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY
Dear Frank,
Your new 2021 Bronco Outer Banks™ 2 Door has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Gervais Inc is between November 2, 2021 and November 8, 2021. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.
Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your Bronco™ SUV at any time by clicking the button below. Also, included is your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference​

Reactions: KennyMac

Bronco V-8

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

I got this today
========================================================================================
It's almost time to order your 2022 Bronco™ SUV.
Robert, thanks for being one of the first to reserve the new Ford Bronco SUV. As we close out production for the 2021 model-year Bronco, we wanted to share some important details with you on the upcoming 2022 model-year ordering process.

Within two weeks, our 2022 model-year Build & Price tool and ordering system will be available, and we will send you an email invitation to place your order.

Once your Bronco order is placed, your delivery timing will depend on several factors, including reservation time stamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer receives. We expect deliveries to begin in the first quarter of 2022 and to continue throughout the remainder of the calendar year.
We will let you know when ordering is officially open. And we look forward to helping you get into a new Bronco.

In the meantime, please reach out to your dealer with questions about the ordering process or visit our FAQs here. For other inquiries, you're welcome to contact a member of our Bronco Support Team
==================================================================================================
Not going to get anything because I have a 2 door hardtop 7 spd. reserved.

Stevo77

Rank III

Advocate I

Oct 6, 2021
Austin
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Walden
Member #

I ordered a 2 door Badlands with 2.7, Lux and tow package. Last Friday I received a vin and build date of the week of November 29th. I was surprised because I just assumed it would be next spring at this point!

69BroncoX302

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 22, 2021
West Haven, UT
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Sowards
Member #

I got this today
========================================================================================
It's almost time to order your 2022 Bronco™ SUV.
Robert, thanks for being one of the first to reserve the new Ford Bronco SUV. As we close out production for the 2021 model-year Bronco, we wanted to share some important details with you on the upcoming 2022 model-year ordering process.

Within two weeks, our 2022 model-year Build & Price tool and ordering system will be available, and we will send you an email invitation to place your order.

Once your Bronco order is placed, your delivery timing will depend on several factors, including reservation time stamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer receives. We expect deliveries to begin in the first quarter of 2022 and to continue throughout the remainder of the calendar year.
We will let you know when ordering is officially open. And we look forward to helping you get into a new Bronco.

In the meantime, please reach out to your dealer with questions about the ordering process or visit our FAQs here. For other inquiries, you're welcome to contact a member of our Bronco Support Team
==================================================================================================
Not going to get anything because I have a 2 door hardtop 7 spd. reserved.
you got cancelled and moved into MY22. Contact your dealer to verify they move you accordingly or you will lose your reservation timestamp and priority. My 2-dr FE was cancelled by ford yesterday and I received the same email today.

KJC76

Rank IV

Advocate III

Apr 2, 2021
Crete, Greece
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Chaulk
Member #

My 2 dr has been sitting at Dirt Mountain since July 21, no word, still there....

Bronco V-8

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

you got cancelled and moved into MY22. Contact your dealer to verify they move you accordingly or you will lose your reservation timestamp and priority. My 2-dr FE was cancelled by ford yesterday and I received the same email today.
Dealer won't do anything.They are waiting for Ford to convert to an order.
2 dr hardtop 7spd won't get built because they won't order it. They have put me off since my day one reservation because Ford can't build it.
With all the problems I want to wait it out because I don't want one that been sitting outside for months waiting for a top and chips.

Heres what I was told in an email
"As for your reservation, you most likely will not be able to order until later next year"

they also told me emphatically that they will not be getting manual trans Broncos for demos.

Laura Camp

Rank III

Champion III

Oct 9, 2021
Goodyear, AZ
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Camp
Member #

Did the test drive yesterday in the model I’ve ordered! 2 door Outerbanks. So stoked to get mine now!!! Drove out into the Yavapai Indian Reservation. Loved doing donuts with the 180° feature! Climbed several steep hills and used the rear locking. No slippage downhill at all! Did some tripodding as well!