How many people are getting their 2 doors?

Speed Devil
Sep 15, 2021

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Sep 15, 2021

Everytime I see "My Bronco x is built!" or "I got my Bronco!!1", it's always the "I got kids!" 4drs with a rag top. I'm just curious how many 2drs have been built and delivered recently is all
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
14U, Boncitis
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 15, 2021

Probably none with 7spd definatly none.
Bronco*girl66, G8REngineer

Sep 15, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 15, 2021

Actually I got two 2 doors.

Hotwheels. Drive em around my desk and make motor noises. (vacuum cleaner noise) and dream about the days when Ford Motor Company was a car company not a vaporware company.
sydvicious, BroncoUp

Rank VI

Sep 15, 2021

My order was a two-door Badlands with manual transmission. Last time I spoke with the dealer about an anticipated production date he asked if my kids could drive a stick because it probably wouldn't happen in my lifetime. Yeah, I'm exaggerating, but I'm not sure by how much.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
sydvicious, CaliKAP

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 15, 2021

My order was a two-door Badlands with manual transmission. Last time I spoke with the dealer about an anticipated production date he asked if my kids could drive a stick because it probably wouldn't happen in my lifetime. Yeah, I'm exaggerating, but I'm not sure by how much.
The dealers are a large problem with the 7 spd, they don't want to order them so they put you at the end of the line.
sydvicious, CaliKAP

Sep 15, 2021

How many posts before the apologists who want a pat on the head from Ford come to defend them?
Bronco_Girl, BDDavidn

Rank V

Sep 15, 2021

I reserved my 2 door first day. Ordered first day.

Haven't even got a build date yet.

But, Ford sent me a sweet poster and a nifty hammock, so that makes up (not) for all the delays. And bullshit. And lies. And dealer getting Broncos before customers....I could go on.
Red Squatch, 10K_Vet

Sep 15, 2021

I reserved my 2 door first day. Ordered first day.

Haven't even got a build date yet.

But, Ford sent me a sweet poster and a nifty hammock, so that makes up (not) for all the delays. And bullshit. And lies. And dealer getting Broncos before customers....I could go on.

I got a blend date and claims of being in production, as well as the other stuff mentioned above.

At least we won't look like parents trying to be hip, won't be like this:

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Sep 15, 2021

How many posts before the apologists who want a pat on the head from Ford come to defend them?
They aren't home from day care yet so it might be a while.
Bronco*girl66, Slownstddy

Sep 15, 2021

1631739919158.png
1631739897548.png
CaliKAP, AndreaM

Rank IV

Sep 15, 2021

No kids here, but I got the 4 door for some additional space for my gear. I'm thinking about removing the rear seats altogether but for now I added a leveling platform over top of the storage drawer

PXL_20210915_154657814.jpg
Black Diamond, 4 Dr, Carbonized Grey, 2.7L, Hard Top, tow pkg
Margaret, Milkbaby

Sep 15, 2021

No kids here, but I got the 4 door for some additional space for my gear. I'm thinking about removing the rear seats altogether but for now I added a leveling platform over top of the storage drawer

View attachment 18338

ngl, that’s actually Pimptastic
Pegasus65, TK1215

Rank V

Sep 15, 2021

I like your garage floor I used to do that kind of work (y) and your platform is cool too
TK1215, Bonedry

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2021

View attachment 18338
Such a Ford apologist! :love:
Bronco_Girl, Slownstddy

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2021

View attachment 18338
Love your build, can you post more pictures of your rear deck in progress. Exactly what I’m am planning for my 4dr
CaliKAP, Katwithcosmos

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

Reserved 2 door OUTER BANKS on July 25, 2020 and ordered on January 21, 2021..........also have mic, 2.7 engine, lux pkg and more in ANTIMATTER BLUE which is gone for next years........so need to pick a new color....sucks.....
alyssakatherine

Rank IV

Sep 16, 2021

Lol ya'll some children... we have some impatient 5 year old's in here. :ROFLMAO:
Bronco_Girl, BitterBronco

Rank VI

Sep 16, 2021

I just checked with Ford, the answer is three.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
Crysled84, KennyMac

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

View attachment 18338
Does the platform have a henge/ability to flip up for the seats? If so, post some pics with the seats up, please. Was thinking something similar, but probably a carbon fiber panel, with a rubber mat. Carpet and wood looks good and would save a bit of time.
95 Eddie 5.8 Windsor 2021? nope, 2022?, wait 2022.5 HOSS3.0 equipped WildTrak/LUX/Leather/MIC. 7/14 RES