How many people are getting their 2 doors?

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

My order was a two-door Badlands with manual transmission. Last time I spoke with the dealer about an anticipated production date he asked if my kids could drive a stick because it probably wouldn't happen in my lifetime. Yeah, I'm exaggerating, but I'm not sure by how much.
The dealers are a large problem with the 7 spd, they don't want to order them so they put you at the end of the line.

EBG

Rank IV

Promoter III

May 20, 2020
I reserved my 2 door first day. Ordered first day.

Haven't even got a build date yet.

But, Ford sent me a sweet poster and a nifty hammock, so that makes up (not) for all the delays. And bullshit. And lies. And dealer getting Broncos before customers....I could go on.

Speed Devil

Rank V

Promoter II

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
I reserved my 2 door first day. Ordered first day.

Haven't even got a build date yet.

But, Ford sent me a sweet poster and a nifty hammock, so that makes up (not) for all the delays. And bullshit. And lies. And dealer getting Broncos before customers....I could go on.
I got a blend date and claims of being in production, as well as the other stuff mentioned above.

At least we won't look like parents trying to be hip, won't be like this:

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

No kids here, but I got the 4 door for some additional space for my gear. I'm thinking about removing the rear seats altogether but for now I added a leveling platform over top of the storage drawer

View attachment 18338
Love your build, can you post more pictures of your rear deck in progress. Exactly what I’m am planning for my 4dr

Reactions: Katwithcosmos

Dwaine

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Nov 16, 2020
Grand Rapids Township
First Name
Dwaine
Last Name
Hose
Member #

Reserved 2 door OUTER BANKS on July 25, 2020 and ordered on January 21, 2021..........also have mic, 2.7 engine, lux pkg and more in ANTIMATTER BLUE which is gone for next years........so need to pick a new color....sucks.....

Reactions: alyssakatherine

mccoya2013

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 13, 2020
Great Falls, MT
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Chaos

Rank IV

Promoter III

Feb 9, 2021
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wiersema
No kids here, but I got the 4 door for some additional space for my gear. I'm thinking about removing the rear seats altogether but for now I added a leveling platform over top of the storage drawer

View attachment 18338
Does the platform have a henge/ability to flip up for the seats? If so, post some pics with the seats up, please. Was thinking something similar, but probably a carbon fiber panel, with a rubber mat. Carpet and wood looks good and would save a bit of time.