How many already bought accessories

Bucktown
May 06, 2021

Rank V

May 06, 2021

I havent bought any accessories except for clothing. I was thinking about how smart ford is on the bronco, I mean even if you go out and tear the body up, you can replace them$$ plus you have all the accessories from ford. I look for insurance companies get it on the action too, because some off roading can do away with a warranty, so I look for there to be underwriters to cover the cost, I couldnt imagine how many will be towed into the dealerships store all to hell. But if you own it you can do what you want, but how many will lease and destroy lol. Oh well hope everyone enjoys their broncos.
Rydfree
Last edited by a moderator: May 06, 2021

Your unofficial Favorite Author

May 06, 2021

I got a flannel already in 2xl, size up for me, and my older sis got me a RC Bronco for Xmas, which was nice considering I spoil her kids.

By July, gonna order a few things, for now birthdays to deal with
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Deano Bronc

Home, home on the range

May 06, 2021

I bought a Bad Bronco decal for my rear window, and a Bronco hooded sweatshirt. I'm going to wait until I have my Bronco before I buy accessories for it.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

May 06, 2021

I'm still waiting for the bronco accessories to be available on 4WP. I check it daily.

Checking 4WP daily is like checking my email on Thursdays hoping my order was pulled so I have a vin and build date. Reminds me of the movie Ground Hog Day. :LOL:
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
dcliffo, swami37

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

May 06, 2021

I havent bought any accessories except for clothing. I was thinking about how smart ford is on the bronco, I mean even if you go out and tear the body up, you can replace them$$ plus you have all the accessories from ford. I look for insurance companies get it on the action too, because some off roading can do away with a warranty, so I look for there to be underwriters to cover the cost, I couldnt imagine how many will be towed into the dealerships store all to hell. But if you own it you can do what you want, but how many will lease and destroy lol. Oh well hope everyone enjoys their broncos.

I have my Bronco Nation swag and a couple shirts from last years East Coast Bronco celebration event . The only thing I purchased for the actual Bronco was a couple of the old style script letters for the fenders .
Oh , and I have the RC Bronco that's my avatar so I do get to do some rock crawling while I wait :)
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

May 06, 2021

I have my Bronco Nation swag and a couple shirts from last years East Coast Bronco celebration event . The only thing I purchased for the actual Bronco was a couple of the old style script letters for the fenders .
Oh , and I have the RC Bronco that's my avatar so I do get to do some rock crawling while I wait :)

where did you get the bronco script for the fender? Looking to add that to mine as well ASAP. Lot of options online just curious which you/others like best. Thanks!

Rank VI

May 06, 2021

Plan on getting the rear gate molle rack. Have been putting together an "oh sh*t" bag of tools and emergency supplies to hang from it. It will just have to ride in the back of my 10yr old focus until whenever next year when I finally get my Bronco

Rank VI

May 06, 2021

I try to keep my accessories in a bin that can be moved from the house, to the camper, to the various rigs I drive. I have my "10-essentials", recovery gear, communications, first-aid, emergency food/water storage, etc. all in a couple of plastic totes/bins. When I go out, I move the two "off road" bins to the vehicle I'm driving. Very few things are actually bolted to the vehicle.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
14U, SlashRacer

Rank II

May 06, 2021

I bought a sweet Bronco rubber tow hitch cover.

Attachments

2021(?) Black Diamond 2.3L, 7 speed
3/19/2021 Order
SlashRacer

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

May 06, 2021

where did you get the bronco script for the fender? Looking to add that to mine as well ASAP. Lot of options online just curious which you/others like best. Thanks!

https://www.tomsbroncoparts.com/category/66-77-bronco-emblems
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."

Member 2541 Jerry

May 06, 2021

21st wedding anniversary today !
The wife bought me a saddle blanket for Buster.
Red & Black plaid
2022 -2door Black Diamond
Mid Package
2.7. Velocity Blue.
LagoCJ, SlashRacer

Rank VI

May 07, 2021

I was at the dealer today checking on my new build date....and happened to talk with the accessories lady. She was so sweet...I just couldn't resist going a little nuts with the catalog.
- Twill Sunrider half top
- Rigid pod lights for mirror mounts
- Door sill protectors
- Trailer hitch and wiring

Now, back to the waiting....tick tock tick tock tick tock.....ACK!!! Need to go drive my little German race car and distract myself.....
BN 0232 Bronco "Skwach" - 4 Dr FE, Lightning Blue, MIC/NP
New acquisition - Ranger Lariat Tremor, Rapid Red "Quake" (Skwach's little brother)
Other fun stuff: Honda Pioneer 1000 dirt toy (Need hitch!)
Sdakotabronco, 14U