Advocate II

Oct 6, 2021
Los Gatos, CA
First Name
Jonna
Last Name
Melinauskas
Member #

When you do finally get it, are you going to take it to Pismo? I was going to go last week but I just now got my roof top carrier and I plan to mount my flag on it as I don't want to drill into the car
I forgot about Pismo… is there a particular area in mind? I’ve done some before in Hollister.

Bronco 202?

Rank VI

Don't delete

Sep 22, 2021
Arizona
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Vogel
Member #

Yeah… as @tlowell01 (and others) mentioned… it’s basically impossible to provide you an accurate estimate. Ford themselves stopped providing estimates because the supply chains are just too messed up.

If you reserved week 1 (July 13th - July 21st, 2020)… there is a decent chance you will have a build date before the end of the year. But again, heavily dependent on dealer allocations, where you are in line at you dealer, supply chains, natural disasters, human-cause disasters, etc. etc.

If you dropped your hard top for a soft top, that’ll dramatically increase your chances at getting it sooner rather than later.
Sounds about right for Ford. People put MONEY down in July 2020 and Maybe they get a Bronco in 2023 . Ford is really on the ball.

Jruta

Rank II

Advocate III

Nov 17, 2021
NJ usa
First Name
John
Last Name
Ruta
It’s insane to hear these stories. I have the most basic 2 door (only options are auto trans and modular bumper). Ordered in November 2021 and (surprisingly) driving it for 3 weeks now.
I was completely not expecting to see it until December of this year. I was prepared to wait a year or more

Reactions: smknjoe

Jboohound

Rank II

Supporter I

Feb 15, 2022
California, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Monfredini
Did you ever convert your reservation into an order? Until you do, there is nothing for Ford to tell you.
Yes- actually converted it twice- once [3/21] for a MY 2021 and then again [10/21] for a MY 2022. Sorry.. IMO, Ford sucks with communication with their customers. An entire graduate course on "terrible public relations" could be written on how Ford has handled this rollout.

Ironmyron

Rank III

Advocate I

Oct 17, 2021
Hampton, VA
First Name
Myron
Last Name
Kindley
Member #

Don't remove your hardtop. You will want it and the price your dealer will try to charge you for it is over 10x the build price. Was told by Ford and the dealer that I would have price protection on the hard top and that lasted until hardtops were available. I've had mine for eight months and it came with a bad TPU. Finally get a new one of those on Monday. Ford left off a few accessories on mine that were on the build, so be sure to check what comes in against your build. I like the Bronco, but from a delivery experience, it is the worst I have had with Ford. Not sure I would order one again with the issues I have had with this one.

Reactions: jmelinauskas