How long does a girl have to wait…seriously

jmelinauskas
May 26, 2022

Rank III

May 26, 2022

I call my dealer and all they tell me is that I’m the longest wait time they have seen. I’m seeing hard tops now so it can’t be that, can it? I reserved JULY 2020! Any advice is appreciated. I tried searching around but with no success.

Badlands
Sasquatch
4-door
Automatic
Hardtop
July 21, 2020 / January 28, 2021 / 2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 4DR / MIC / MID / in Eruption Green
SuperMike, Calgecko
Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2022

Rank V

May 26, 2022

Where were you at on their list, and what day in July did you reserve? I was a first evening reservation and just got mine last month, and know some guys with first week reservations who either haven't gotten a vin, or have been on a chip hold since January lol.
2D BL, Sas, 2.7l, High, Silver 10:22pm 7/13/20 Res, 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/28 3/7 build dates
built 3/11/22, delivered 4/16/22

Road trip!!!

May 26, 2022

I call my dealer and all they tell me is that I’m the longest wait time they have seen. I’m seeing hard tops now so it can’t be that, can it? I reserved JULY 2020! Any advice is appreciated. I tried searching around but with no success.

Badlands
Sasquatch
4-door
Automatic
Hardtop
Have you called the bronco support line?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank III

May 26, 2022

I reserved a 2 dr Badlands, 7spd, MIC top on July 24, 2020 and I haven't recd any word from Ford. There's a lot of us out there.
Bronco 202?, jmelinauskas

Rank VI

May 26, 2022

I am a July 23, 2020 reservation. Badlands non-SAS, soft top, 2.3L Manual transmission with no tow or mod bumper with High Package 4Door. I previewed once in February. That is the first and last tease that I have had.

Many of us still languishing from July, 2020. Wish you luck in getting yours soon.
jmelinauskas, PSUTE

Rank VI

May 26, 2022

Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is anyone on these forums will be able to provide you any real insight.

Based on the builds that people on these forums are posting that get picked for build, I don't really think commodities are the big limiter. Chips still seem to be a problem, but that's common across all trims and builds, so there isn't much you can do to mitigate it.

Your dealer's allocation and your place in line seem to be the biggest cause of delay. You can ask your dealer for your place in their line. They probably won't or can't tell you what their allocation is, but you can infer it if the dealer tells you how many they've delivered per month for the last couple. But that presupposes that Ford's able to pump out as many Broncos as they have been in Mar/Apr/May...
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
jmelinauskas

Burrito Connoisseur

May 26, 2022

Yeah… as @tlowell01 (and others) mentioned… it’s basically impossible to provide you an accurate estimate. Ford themselves stopped providing estimates because the supply chains are just too messed up.

If you reserved week 1 (July 13th - July 21st, 2020)… there is a decent chance you will have a build date before the end of the year. But again, heavily dependent on dealer allocations, where you are in line at you dealer, supply chains, natural disasters, human-cause disasters, etc. etc.

If you dropped your hard top for a soft top, that’ll dramatically increase your chances at getting it sooner rather than later.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
jmelinauskas

Rank V

May 26, 2022

I reserved a 2 dr Badlands, 7spd, MIC top on July 24, 2020 and I haven't recd any word from Ford. There's a lot of us out there.
Ouch... that's my build....and I just pulled the trigger in February on a reservation.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
Jboohound, jmelinauskas

Rank III

May 27, 2022

Good luck,hopefully soon. I have a the similar build and took delivery last November. Badlands SAS 4door with 2.7 auto and the mid package. I really think it just a roll of the dice.
I dropped Hard top and tow not sure if that helps
jmelinauskas

Rank IV

May 27, 2022

There are a lot of us....
I ordered Jan 2021... no VIN yet. No build yet
Badlands
Sas
Waiting on the Ford two top system...
Towing
I just keep waiting.... Hoping for more colors!
glamosaurus, jmelinauskas

Official unofficial BN Photographer

May 27, 2022

Badlands
Sasquatch
4-door
Automatic
Hardtop
same boat. I reserved July 20, 2020 ... removed hard top from my order about 6-8 weeks ago, hoping it would help ... still no luck (4 door, badlands, sasquatch, 2.7, Luxe). I am really starting to believe that Mike Levine has had my order pushed to the back of the line because I give him so much crap on Twitter. I'm dead serious... I wouldn't be surprised. He's a tool.
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
glamosaurus

GASQUATCH

May 27, 2022

Did you order towing? I think that is still a major delay.
2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 2DR / MIC / Bestop Trektop / LUX / 12000# Badland winch / in Hot Pepper Red

Rank VI

May 27, 2022

Hang in there. My date details are in my signature. Avoid the negativity. I love my Bronco and I waited 610 days. Cancel towing if you don't need 7 pin.
7/14/20 Res - 2/1/22 VIN - 3/1 In Prod - 3/9 Built - 3/15 at dealer - 3/17 Deliverd
WT, 4DR, MIC, CO, Lux, Leather, Tow

Rank III

May 27, 2022

Where were you at on their list, and what day in July did you reserve? I was a first evening reservation and just got mine last month, and know some guys with first week reservations who either haven't gotten a vin, or have been on a chip hold since January lol.
I was just looking it up. So my order was confirmed on July 21st. Grrr.
July 21, 2020 / January 28, 2021 / 2022 Badlands / Sasquatch / 2.7 / Auto / 4DR / MIC / MID / in Eruption Green

Rank III

May 27, 2022

Hang in there. My date details are in my signature. Avoid the negativity. I love my Bronco and I waited 610 days. Cancel towing if you don't need 7 pin.
I was July 21st. I actually did cancel toeing to see since I heard that could have delayed things a long time ago. I'm not negative but maybe thought that I got lost in the masses, haha.

Rank III

May 27, 2022

Did you order towing? I think that is still a major delay.
Thank you so much for that. I heard that and canceled that about a year ago from the order to make sure since it was a nice-to-have feature for me. :-) Appreciate you taking the time to help!

Rank III

May 27, 2022

same boat. I reserved July 20, 2020 ... removed hard top from my order about 6-8 weeks ago, hoping it would help ... still no luck (4 door, badlands, sasquatch, 2.7, Luxe). I am really starting to believe that Mike Levine has had my order pushed to the back of the line because I give him so much crap on Twitter. I'm dead serious... I wouldn't be surprised. He's a tool.
I was actually debating whether to go with a soft top but I keep seeing hard tops around now. You are ONE day ahead of me so will be curious to hear when you or I get something in email to suggest that ours is getting built. Keep me posted! haha
Calgecko

Rank III

May 27, 2022

Have you called the bronco support line?
I actually have not. I have only asked the dealer since I thought that would be my best bet. I didnt realize their was a bronco support line... thanks SlashRacer :)

Rank III

May 27, 2022

There are a lot of us....
I ordered Jan 2021... no VIN yet. No build yet
Badlands
Sas
Waiting on the Ford two top system...
Towing
I just keep waiting.... Hoping for more colors!
Haha. Yes, I too keep watching out for new colors. I dont' have a VIN either yet.

Rank III

May 27, 2022

Last question for you... how do you know where you are on the list? I have a reservation ID and a Capitol Ford number but that's it so far.