How do you transfer dealers

okie4570

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
I called yesterday and was told that they are still figuring things out and that the 7 to 10 day waiting period after the request to transfer dealerships was being a bit optimistic.
I'm on day on the 4th business day since I called and haven't heard anything. Ran across a guy on FB who called to transfer and he got an email from the new dealer in less than a minute so.......

MDBronco

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 10, 2021
MD
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gelfand
Member #

I'm on day on the 4th business day since I called and haven't heard anything. Ran across a guy on FB who called to transfer and he got an email from the new dealer in less than a minute so.......
Most likely a non-converted order (just a reservation)

Still no reports of anyone succeeding, so far 1 report of being denied. Going to try calling tomorrow, will be day 15.

MDBronco

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Oct 10, 2021
MD
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gelfand
Member #

Day 15 since getting case #: called 7:59am, waited 30m, 2nd time I have called. No update today, said to keep waiting. Did not get the nice friendly person I normally do, this one was a bit spicy and gave no new details lol, I do not blame them I'm sure they are swamped. Just want to get my July 2020 res before 2026. I suppose no news is good news though, or at least better than bad news. She stated in no uncertain terms to stop calling them until I get an email or a call.

At this point I'd gladly pay a huge ADM, anything, I just want to get a bronco. Been working crazy hours on the frontlines since the start of the pandemic and the idea of a Bronco has been the one thing getting me through all this, getting offroad, hitting the trails, finally getting away and breathing some real air. Not giving up yet, but not sure what's left to do. I can't start over and place a new reservation, I want a 2DR. Anyone try bribing a dealer yet?