How do I delete my account? Bronco Nation should be ashamed

Braptor
Sep 16, 2020

Rank 0

Sep 16, 2020

Please delete my account mods. Ford/this site should be ashamed by this behavior towards someone on the Bronco6g forum.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/addressing-bronco-nation-friction.5281/
I joined here thinking it was all about promoting Bronco camaraderie but it seems Ford is more interested in the success of this site. Piece of advice to Ford -- please lead by example if you're trying to promote inclusion and camaraderie.
Bob Blaylock, ResidualGenius
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2020

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Sep 16, 2020

@Braptor I'm sorry that you have chosen to remove your account. See the quoted info below for instructions.
I don't believe that the action in question was taken with the consent or approval of Ford or The Bronco Nation, nor is it representative of the community here. It was just one incident involving one individual. Whether BN chooses to address the incident publicly or not, I hope and trust that they will take internal action to address the issue with the individual involved.

Making Changes to Your Account

Need to disable your account, or request a name change? Email us at [email protected] to send your request over to our team.
ABQNMBronco, EZAPAR
Lava

Apr 29, 2022

I was wondering the same thing. Why isn’t there an option for a member to delete their account?

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Apr 29, 2022

He’s friendly with Doug, already know he’s messed up.

this is why drugs are bad, kids
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Rjcook, ResidualGenius
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 29, 2022

I was wondering the same thing. Why isn’t there an option for a member to delete their account?
Hi Lava, if you'd like to delete your account, just let me know. Currently, customers can only manage their paid memberships on their own, not the forum account.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s

Apr 29, 2022

Not trying to be harsh, but you didn’t realize Bronco Nation is run by Ford? Any company, large or small, will want to release new info before the “competition.” Both forum groups are full of people that love Broncos and share that passion, so no need to have animosity towards each other, but if your gripe is that Bronco Nation is trying to be the first to release content for the Bronco, then no offense, but you seem to be the problem here. If I owned a business that released products and found you walking around trying to leak stuff via live stream, I’d be annoyed with you also…just saying. Also, they paid membership is not just for them to make money…they put time and resources into running this site, setting up meets and events, Bronco Roadeo, merch, etc. It’s not like they are just taking our money for us to argue over electric cars, if we can buy hard tops yet, or who is better (Peg or Broomilda).
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Rjcook, Sdakotabronco

Life is a Highway

Apr 29, 2022

Why did this even pop up? That was a post fro September of 2020. :ROFLMAO:
At this point if people haven’t figured out who and what either site is or isn’t? I‘m not sure what they expect…
Rjcook, Rydfree

Moab or bust!!!

Apr 29, 2022

Yes, I was hoping this thread and others like it would just die. Evidently Lava did a search to delete his account and found it.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
ABQNMBronco, ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Apr 29, 2022

Man, I wish this was Facebook, so I could tag "I'm leabing this gronp" and "This is not an airport, no need to announce your departure."
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
jd-ford-hd, Sdakotabronco

Apr 29, 2022

At this point if people haven’t figured out who and what either site is or isn’t? I‘m not sure what they expect…
Haha, I didn’t even look at the date. Whatever, I stand by what I said.
2022 Big Bend, 4 door, Cactus Grey, on 285/70/17 KO2s
Speed Devil

Rank V

Apr 29, 2022

Just letting each of you know that Bronco6g and the rest of their 6g forums are the worst of the worst.
Taking independent pics adding their watermarks and passing it off as their own.
They don’t allow info from other forums and frown on any info/quotes anyplace else.
They are quick to judge and to ban or lock forums from readers.
Basically they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Forum should be a forum of new and different ideas. 6g so called forums are not this!
Oh, yes 6G is a private for profit company too. Why else do they steal everyone else’s content to pass off as their own!
Snoopy, ABQNMBronco

Knows the cheat code.

Apr 29, 2022

Please delete my account mods. Ford/this site should be ashamed by this behavior towards someone on the Bronco6g forum.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/addressing-bronco-nation-friction.5281/
I joined here thinking it was all about promoting Bronco camaraderie but it seems Ford is more interested in the success of this site. Piece of advice to Ford -- please lead by example if you're trying to promote inclusion and camaraderie.

Who can say? I posted on Bronco6G that we had started a local fb group to get folks together. It got deleted, I got a message saying I wasn't allowed to mention fb.

It didn't make me want to delete my account, it's just their policy and it didn't offend me.
"Just because you don't understand it don't mean it don't make no sense."
Speed Devil, Deano Bronc
Lava

Apr 29, 2022

My reasons are my own and I don’t owe you an explanation, so save your condescending comments Dick.
Fox-4, EZAPAR
Lava

Apr 29, 2022

Hi Lava, if you'd like to delete your account, just let me know. Currently, customers can only manage their paid memberships on their own, not the forum account.
Yes delete my account.
ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Apr 29, 2022

I just went over the B6G... idk I love it here More bandwidth for us.
Base 4dr - Cyber Orange - 2.3 AT, Soft Top - Aux, Flr Lnrs, Keypad | Ordered 12/28/21 - W.S. 4/14/22 - Blend 4/21 - Built 4/25 - Shipped 5/19 - Final Prep 5/19
Speed Devil

Rank VI

Apr 29, 2022

Just letting each of you know that Bronco6g and the rest of their 6g forums are the worst of the worst.
Taking independent pics adding their watermarks and passing it off as their own.
They don’t allow info from other forums and frown on any info/quotes anyplace else.
They are quick to judge and to ban or lock forums from readers.
Basically they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Forum should be a forum of new and different ideas. 6g so called forums are not this!
Oh, yes 6G is a private for profit company too. Why else do they steal everyone else’s content to pass off as their own!

I can attest to the highlighted text above.

I got in trouble last week because some guy posted about not slowing down for a bird in the road and eventually hit it and cracked his grill.

So I called him an idiot for never slowing down. 15 minutes later Doug gave me a point (that never goes away), and said if I continue I'd be banned! Obviously on my 5th+ account, I don't think he knew who he was talking to :ROFLMAO:

Eh, what are ya gonna do? Everyone is so sensitive over there. And if someone wants to delete an account here, let em.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
richtor, Speed Devil

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Apr 29, 2022

Wow , I probably have 20 accounts on forums I don't care for . I just don't go back . I've never even thought of deleting the accounts , should I ? Are they going to come back to bite me if I run for office ?
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Speed Devil, EvlNvrDys
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 29, 2022

Wow , I probably have 20 accounts on forms I don't care for . I just don't go back . I've never even thought of deleting the accounts , should I ? Are they going to come back to bite me if I run for office ?
Been trying to delete my 15-year-old Jeep forum account. For obvious reasons.
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
richtor, SuperMike

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Apr 29, 2022

Been trying to delete my 15-year-old Jeep forum account. For obvious reasons.
I'd leave it . Being a double agent is cool .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Sdakotabronco, frdfan

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Apr 29, 2022

Wow , I probably have 20 accounts on forums I don't care for . I just don't go back . I've never even thought of deleting the accounts , should I ? Are they going to come back to bite me if I run for office ?

doug would be jumping up and down, all 5ft nothing of him, screaming about it even though no one cares
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Rydfree, EvlNvrDys