How are the Broncos holding up?

Rgwinn
Oct 17, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 17, 2021

So I’m curious, how are all the Off-Roadeo Broncos holding up after months of doing the trails? Any catastrophic failures? Broken parts?

Seems that the all the Off-Roadeo courses are a great test bed for durability.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 17, 2021

I inquired about this when I was at the Moab location. The guide I was with said the only real issues they have had is with broken windshields. Apparently the big Sasquatch tires like to throw rocks.
Rgwinn

Rank V

Oct 17, 2021

Know Squatch activity throwing rocks
Past - 87 Suz Sam; 76 ChevBlaz14 Rubi 2 Dr -35's First Auto 4wd. Ox Wht 2dr Base SAS, bumper, Flr-lin, 2.7 aux switches.

Rank II

Oct 17, 2021

So I’m curious, how are all the Off-Roadeo Broncos holding up after months of doing the trails? Any catastrophic failures? Broken parts?

Seems that the all the Off-Roadeo courses are a great test bed for durability.
I’m curious to see how the MIC tops are going to hold up when it comes to fading. The panels on my Chevy Avalanche didn’t take very long to start fading.
Rgwinn

Rank VI

Oct 18, 2021

I’m curious to see how the MIC tops are going to hold up when it comes to fading. The panels on my Chevy Avalanche didn’t take very long to start fading.
I’m planning on having my top painted
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red