Hotel - Class of Nov' '21.

RedFuria
Nov 04, 2021

Rank I

Nov 04, 2021

I'll be attending and reserved a cheaper hotel in town. Did anyone in prior classes do that? Is it worth it to stay at the facility?

Thanks!
2022 2.7 Badlands Sasquatch High
TorgSurv
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 04, 2021

Life is a Highway

Nov 05, 2021

I'll be attending and reserved a cheaper hotel in town. Did anyone in prior classes do that? Is it worth it to stay at the facility?

Thanks!
I stayed at the Red Cliffs Lodge. Not cheap but absolutely worth it. You are gonna have a blast!
TorgSurv

Rank VI

Nov 05, 2021

Thanks!
I also stayed at red cliffs lodge and agree that it's not cheap but we'll worth it! The scenery and accommodations are top notch and of course you can just walk up the hill to bronco HQ! You will love the offroadeo!
TorgSurv

Rank VI

Nov 05, 2021

I stayed in town, there were no rooms available at Red Cliffs when I went, and the price for Red Cliffs was a bit steep for me even if a room had been available. It was about a 30 minute drive from town to get out there in the morning so no big deal to get there on time. The drive is quite gorgeous so to me that was a bonus.
TorgSurv, TK1215

Rank III

Nov 05, 2021

Red Cliffs Lodge was phenomenal! The price is absolutely worth it. Make sure to call when making the reservation in order to get your Off-Roadeo discount!
4 Door First Edition in Area 51, Black Interior
TorgSurv

Rank III

Nov 05, 2021

I tent camped just down the road at Lower Onion Creek Campground for $20. It was about a 7 minute drive to Off-Roadeo. Definitely recommend - the stars were awesome.
TK1215, TorgSurv

Rank V

Nov 05, 2021

This is awesome. I was wondering the same thing. Jill and I will be booking the trip to Off-Roadeo for our honeymoon/anniversary (we will be married 2 years but do to cancer recovery and pandemic we haven't been able to have an proper celebration. I wanted to make this trip a time to remember for her.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Sdakotabronco, TK1215

Rank IV

Nov 05, 2021

Thanks!
It would be marginally less expensive in town but the bit of extra $ for the Red Cliff’s Lodge is 100% worth it.
Bad Lands, Sasquatch, MIC, Lux, Velocity blue
TorgSurv

Rank V

Nov 05, 2021

Thanks!
I stayed in town. It's a lot less expensive than red cliffs and closer to restaurants and arches. You may even enjoy the 20-30 min drive to the off-rodeo event as it's pretty scenic the entire way.
4 Door | Soft Top | Black Diamond | Cactus Gray | 2.7 | Mid | Tow | Squatch
TK1215, TorgSurv

Rank I

Nov 22, 2021

Thank you for all your inputs. I stayed on main street in Moab. I'm glad I did because I was able to explore the little town by foot, discover the shops, etc. The 25 minute drive to the HQ from Moab is gorgeous. I did it twice. :)
2022 2.7 Badlands Sasquatch High
TorgSurv, TK1215