Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Does anyone know how the dual hard and soft top option that is available only on the Heritage models is going to work??

So will the soft top lay down just inside the very rear of the vehicle while the hardtop is on (so inside)? Or would I have to install the soft top every time I took the hardtop off??

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Does anyone know how the dual hard and soft top option that is available only on the Heritage models is going to work??

So will the soft top lay down just inside the very rear of the vehicle while the hardtop is on (so inside)? Or would I have to install the soft top every time I took the hardtop off??
You will receive both tops, the Oxford White Modular Hard Top and the black soft top. The mod top will come installed, and you'll get the soft top separately where you will have to swap back and forth each time you want to run one or the other. General reminder to all that dual tops is only available to 4-door editions.

2020FordRaptor

Rank IV

Promoter II

Aug 14, 2022
Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Ty
Last Name
Padilla
You will receive both tops, the Oxford White Modular Hard Top and the black soft top. The mod top will come installed, and you'll get the soft top separately where you will have to swap back and forth each time you want to run one or the other. General reminder to all that dual tops is only available to 4-door editions.
Yeah cause what's a Heritage Edition without a white hardtop.

Reactions: Bronco_Girl

Don't delete

Apr 29, 2022
Laguna Seca, California, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
White
Member #

Is this true? I saw Ford canceled this option for the folks that have had these on order for over 2 years. That's bad but if they will offer them on the Heritage they're really going to alienate their fan base.

Reactions: Bronco_Girl

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Is this true? I saw Ford canceled this option for the folks that have had these on order for over 2 years. That's bad but if they will offer them on the Heritage they're really going to alienate their fan base.
Dual tops are a thing for Heritage and Heritage Limited, according to the guide.

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 4.13.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 4.15.17 PM.png

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

THANKS for clarifying that! Big help.

Reactions: Laura

Don't delete

Apr 29, 2022
Laguna Seca, California, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
White
Member #

Day 1 folks that selected the dual top option (like myself) were contacted by their dealership & required to select either MIC or soft top and were compensated 200k Ford Pass points for the inconvenience.
An oil change worth of points hardly seems like a fair shake particularly now that they are now offering this on new special editions.