Here to help!

Nate
Sep 12, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 12, 2021

Hello Bronco Nation! My name is Nate Shirey. I'm a internet sales rep at Folsom Lake Ford in Folsom, California. I have a 4 Door Bronco Badlands on order and I'm super excited for it! I am here to learn as much as I can about the Bronco from Bronco Nation and if anyone has questions for me regarding orders or building a Bronco, I'll be happy to help in any way I can! Have a great day everybody!
KennyMac, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2021

Home, home on the range

Sep 12, 2021

Welcome to the Nation @Nate We are glad to have you here! I bet there will be all kinds of questions coming your way. Hang on tight it might be a wild ride!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
TK1215, Nate

Rank 0

Sep 12, 2021

I look forward to them! It will be a wild ride and I'm excited for it!
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

I look forward to them! It will be a wild ride and I'm excited for it!

Hello @Nate and thank you for joining our Bronco Nation community. Some of our members are like me who seek to purchase a Bronco 2Door and will need to use the MY22 Build and Price application.

Many of us believe the MY22 B&P will be operational sometime in October. There are speculation dealers will have access to information contained in the B&P prior to October so they might prepare.

From your perspective, are the statements above accurate? If you do gain access to MY22 information in September, will you share that knowledge here on our community forum?

Thank you.
KennyMac, Bronc96

Rank 0

Sep 12, 2021

Hey @BuzzyBud. I'm happy to be here. Those statements are correct. What we are doing at Folsom Lake Ford, is if anyone who places an order in the MY21 and they end up getting pushed to a MY22, they will have the opportunity to make changes to their order to get MY22 options or colors that were not available for MY21. As I get information I will post it here to the Forum. If anyone is looking for specific information they can ask and I will see what I can do to get their questions answered.
KennyMac, Bronc96

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

Excellent! Thank you @Nate

Four items come to mind.
  • During a previous video produced by Bronco Nation, the Bronco Product Manager, Esteban Plaza-Jennings, acknowledged an oversight regarding the carpet on the back side of the rear seats in the Badlands model. In the video Esteban stated the problem will be corrected in MY22. If you obtain confirmation of that statement, could you share it with us?
  • Ford has stated the MY22 will see a modification in the roof rack as it applies to the Bronco 4Door. Assumption is the modification will help in allowing a 4Door with the Sasquatch package to select a roof rack. My question is whether the 2Door roof rack is also affected? If so, in what way?
  • There has been speculation, Ford may modify some of the packages by including or excluding some features. The case in point would be the addition of a cold weather package which might include the heated seats and heated steering wheel and perhaps one or two other features. At some point in September will you gain access to the contents of the various packages, such as Mid, High and Lux.
  • For those among us who seek to purchase the Ford/Warn winch mount and winch, we would hope to see a front camera relocation kit which might accompany the purchase. Could you please keep an eye out for this type of MY22 change?
KennyMac, Bronc96

Rank 0

Sep 12, 2021

@BuzzyBud I will keep an eye and ear out for that information. If anything else comes to mind, please let me know!
Bronc96, TEEDEE

Rank IV

Sep 12, 2021

@Nate Great to have all dealer reps here to field questions. (y)
202X Wildtrak, Area 51, Tow, Lux.MIC. Build date Dec.19 2022
hoping delivery for my birthday Feb 22!!! Received Feb 13 2023.
Bronc96

Rank 0

Sep 12, 2021

@jimFish happy to be here for you. I'm also here to learn. As a dealer rep and Bronco customer, I need all the information I can get as well!
KennyMac

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 13, 2021

Welcome @Nate! Great to have you here. I see you've ordered a Badlands. Did you switch to a soft top or sticking with the MIC?
Did you get the chance to go to Off-Roadeo yet?
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronc96

Rank VI

Sep 13, 2021

Welcome aboard @Nate! Thank you for your willingness to assist with questions, new info is always appreciated! (y)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue

Rank VI

Sep 13, 2021

Welcome Nate! I do have one question. When build dates are pushed back, is there any rhyme or reason as to a day of the week that a build is moved?

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

@Last Ride Bronco, Ford assigns the build day based on the trim level and packages. i.e. if you have a Badlands with the Sasquatch package, it will get built on the same day as other Badlands with the Sasquatch package. Build dates are usually pushed back due to material shortages. I hope this clears things up for you.
Last Ride Bronco

Rank 0

Sep 14, 2021

@Last Ride Bronco, Ford assigns the build day based on the trim level and packages. i.e. if you have a Badlands with the Sasquatch package, it will get built on the same day as other Badlands with the Sasquatch package. Build dates are usually pushed back due to material shortages. I hope this clears things up for you.
I just ordered a big bend soft top 2.7 and my dealer is saying they can't place the order with for because ford stopped accepting new orders. Is this true or is my dealer being dishonest

Life is a Highway

Sep 14, 2021

I just ordered a big bend soft top 2.7 and my dealer is saying they can't place the order with for because ford stopped accepting new orders. Is this true or is my dealer being dishonest
True

Rank 0

Sep 30, 2021

Excellent! Thank you @Nate

Four items come to mind.
  • During a previous video produced by Bronco Nation, the Bronco Product Manager, Esteban Plaza-Jennings, acknowledged an oversight regarding the carpet on the back side of the rear seats in the Badlands model. In the video Esteban stated the problem will be corrected in MY22. If you obtain confirmation of that statement, could you share it with us?
  • Ford has stated the MY22 will see a modification in the roof rack as it applies to the Bronco 4Door. Assumption is the modification will help in allowing a 4Door with the Sasquatch package to select a roof rack. My question is whether the 2Door roof rack is also affected? If so, in what way?
  • There has been speculation, Ford may modify some of the packages by including or excluding some features. The case in point would be the addition of a cold weather package which might include the heated seats and heated steering wheel and perhaps one or two other features. At some point in September will you gain access to the contents of the various packages, such as Mid, High and Lux.
  • For those among us who seek to purchase the Ford/Warn winch mount and winch, we would hope to see a front camera relocation kit which might accompany the purchase. Could you please keep an eye out for this type of MY22 change?
@BuzzyBud I wanted to let you know I have not forgotten about your concerns for the MY22 Bronco. I still do not have access to an order guide for the 22 Bronco but I should in the next couple weeks as the order Banks for the 2022 Bronco's open on the 16th of October.
BuzzyBud

Rank 0

Sep 30, 2021

@Pdaddy that is true and false. Some dealers do not have the allocation capacity to accept more orders. However, a large dealer like the one I work for, Folsom Lake Ford in Folsom CA, is still accepting orders. Keep in mind if you place an order at this point you are going to be getting a 22 model and not the 21.