Here are the Build and Tracking Links

Michael Grasso
Sep 01, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 01, 2021

For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.
Here are some good links…

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael
Bronco Nation 278
IndianaBroncos on Facebook​
Trigger, radar3d

No Ragerts

Sep 04, 2021

Sweet - thanks @Michael Grasso
I am scheduled for production this week so I will be utilizing these resources daily until my BadSquatch is safely in my hands.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
BadlandsHotPepper22, Bronco Hueso

Rank VI

Sep 04, 2021

Sweet - thanks @Michael Grasso
I am scheduled for production this week so I will be utilizing these resources daily until my BadSquatch is safely in my hands.

My build was 9/2, using the tracking as we speak cause I got this email at 4 this morning!

Attachments

Bronco Nation 278
wordyo24

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

So I used the number to track my rail car. When I gave the number to the automated system, it read it back to me correctly. However, the trace info for the rail reported the rail car empty and no ramp information available. When I called my dealership, the sells rep told me their system shows the vehicle in IL since Sept 30th (2 wk ago today).

My question, has anyone ever had a scenario where the vehicle moved between rail cars? Doubt it's on a trailer since I'm located in TX.

Rank V

Oct 28, 2021

So I used the number to track my rail car. When I gave the number to the automated system, it read it back to me correctly. However, the trace info for the rail reported the rail car empty and no ramp information available. When I called my dealership, the sells rep told me their system shows the vehicle in IL since Sept 30th (2 wk ago today).

My question, has anyone ever had a scenario where the vehicle moved between rail cars? Doubt it's on a trailer since I'm located in TX.
I think someone stole your Bronco
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow

Rank III

Oct 29, 2021

I think someone stole your Bronco
Lol. Too many post to update but I ended up getting mine. The Bronco sat in a parking lot awaiting deliver via trailer for 5 days. Profile pic updated too
Bschurr, KennyMac

Rank V

Oct 29, 2021

Lol. Too many post to update but I ended up getting mine. The Bronco sat in a parking lot awaiting deliver via trailer for 5 days. Profile pic updated too
Congratulations! Love it a little extra for me!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow

Rank III

Oct 29, 2021

Congratulations! Love it a little extra for me!
Lol. Will do. Also I ended up calling CSX and they’re the ones who told me when and where my vehicle was. They had it tracked down to the day and time of when it was delivered.

Rank III

Dec 27, 2021

For all of you that are waiting on your Bronco being built and want to track it.
Here are some good links…

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know it’s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if it’s scheduled on the Convoy to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

If you are going by rail, it’s more complicated…

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Michael
Where do you get the info fro tracking for railcar
OBXBroncoGuy

Dec 27, 2021

As it says in the instructions; “

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.”

Rank IV

Dec 27, 2021

I saw it in some info my dealer sent me, they should have it with their tracking info.

Rank III

Dec 27, 2021

Who is the svt people

Rank VI

Dec 29, 2021

Who is the svt people

Get it from your Dealer...
Bronco Nation 278

Libations MOD

Dec 29, 2021

Who is the svt people
Supraventricular tachycardia??
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
rynegolden, ckamplai

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

My order is so messed up! First confirmation had 100% incorrect order. Finally got confirmation of correct build- with zero of my add-on’s, though. BUT!!, if I login to my Ford account, it says I do not have an order or reservation?! My dealership cannot sort out what went wrong, nor can any of the multiple Ford helpline folks. Reached out to Mark Levine on Twitter, and still…no help anywhere!!!

Attachments

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2022

My order is so messed up! First confirmation had 100% incorrect order. Finally got confirmation of correct build- with zero of my add-on’s, though. BUT!!, if I login to my Ford account, it says I do not have an order or reservation?! My dealership cannot sort out what went wrong, nor can any of the multiple Ford helpline folks. Reached out to Mark Levine on Twitter, and still…no help anywhere!!!
Ford is having issues with their website. I wouldn't worry about what it says right now.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
3BEARS, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

Ford is having issues with their website. I wouldn't worry about what it says right now.
This has been going on for a month! Even the manager at Covert Ford is stuck. Nobody seems able to figure out what happened. My salesman, Josh, says they have several customers in same position. All of my points, etc. missing, too. It is souring this supposed to be sweet experience :(

Rank VI

Jan 04, 2022

I was just in it last night so it hasn't been going on that long.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!

Rank V

Jan 04, 2022

I was just in it last night so it hasn't been going on that long.
I was too, seems to have started this morning at some point. Website is really freaking out anytime I try to sign in
2022 | 4 Dr | Base | Race Red | Sasquatch | MIC | Mod Bumper | 2.3 L | Auto | Aux Switch
Res: 3/22/21 | Order: 4/2/22 | Re-Order: 10/8/21 | Build Date: 9/21/22

Burrito Connoisseur

Jan 04, 2022

FYI for anyone having trouble today (01/04/22)—

Ford just launched the 2022 F-150 Lightning Build & Price tool. So the Ford website is getting absolutely hammered at the moment.

Probably best to just try again tomorrow when things calm down a bit.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
3BEARS, jamtra