Magnetic Mic - Stay Focused

BuzzyBud
Feb 17, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 17, 2021

A great accessory for those who plan to have an onboard radio with the handheld microphone in the cockpit.

Amazon.com: Magnetic Mic

D190065, ChapEJF
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2021

Rank IV

Feb 18, 2021

A great accessory for those who plan to have an onboard radio with the handheld microphone in the cockpit.
Amazon.com: Magnetic Mic

You’re telling me you don’t like your mic flying around the cockpit on some rough roads or hard cornering lol
ChapEJF, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Feb 18, 2021

another stellar idea brought to us by @BuzzyBud ! I swear you and I were separated at birth or something. I was just thinking about possible mounting points earlier today! Hmmm or maybe you’re really a marketing bot that has access to our mental cookies! Might have to start making you do Captchas before posting! =].
Rhiostatic, ChapEJF

Life is a Highway

Feb 18, 2021

another stellar idea brought to us by @BuzzyBud ! I swear you and I were separated at birth or something. I was just thinking about possible mounting points earlier today! Hmmm or maybe you’re really a marketing bot that has access to our mental cookies! Might have to start making you do Captchas before posting! =].
Haaaaaaaa:ROFLMAO:
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

No Ragerts

Feb 18, 2021

Great find @BuzzyBud
Thanks for sharing. I need to take some measurements and see if that can be fitted to the joystick that controls my plow...
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
BuzzyBud

Rank II

Sep 25, 2023

Thanks for the tip, but drilling holes in my dash is a big no go.
Deano Bronc