Help with registering.

JD_Offroad
Jul 24, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 24, 2021

Hi everyone! So psyched to get the Bronco I ordered back in Feb. Im trying to register for the off rodeo event but the site will not allow me to enter profile information and I can't get to the step where I can confirm my vehicle reservation. I have my confirmed order from Ford, just having trouble with the site. Anyone else have similar issues?
John Dunn
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2021

Wank ER

Jul 29, 2021

Did you get this working?
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Rank IV

Jul 30, 2021

Thanks for asking - After seeing your message I tried again and I was able to fill out my profile information! :)
My vehicle order still needs to be verified by the Off Rodeo site - hopefully they will be able to do that shortly.. I have the actual paperwork from the dealer and was careful to make sure the contact info matches.. The email address I used is the same one Ford sent me when my order was confirmed - so hopefully the rest goes well. Thanks again!
John Dunn
Rgwinn, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jul 30, 2021

It definitely seems overly complicated. Once you get the verification done, you can make a Reservation.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
JD_Offroad