HELP TO BUILD THIS MODEL

Dwaine
Sep 16, 2021

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

Found this picture posted online at the facebook bronco nation page and am loving this version..........since I am not getting my 21 and if I do a reorder would be willing to change to this........I do know from the pic it is an Outer Banks and it seems to have the sasquatch pkg and the large front bumper but that's about all I can tell........any help is appreciated.........I am a novice.....broncoSASQ.jpg
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021

Life is a Highway

Sep 16, 2021

Found this picture posted online at the facebook bronco nation page and am loving this version..........since I am not getting my 21 and if I do a reorder would be willing to change to this........I do know from the pic it is an Outer Banks and it seems to have the sasquatch pkg and the large front bumper but that's about all I can tell........any help is appreciated.........I am a novice.....View attachment 18373
Those are AM top, rims and tires. So far the 2Dr only comes with MIC top
Dwaine, Jakob1972

Gladesmen

Sep 16, 2021

Yep my guess is SAS OBX with HD modular bumper and after market wheels and BFG tires, look to be 37” so it probably has the 4WP coil overs and control arms or similar and the BestTop top. Hard to tell but it looks like it has black leather seats.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
TK1215, Dwaine

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

Yep my guess is SAS OBX with HD modular bumper and after market wheels and BFG tires, look to be 37” so it probably has the 4WP coil overs and control arms or similar and the BestTop top. Hard to tell but it looks like it has black leather seats.
Thanks for the help.........appreciated........

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

Those are AM top, rims and tires. So far the 2Dr only comes with MIC top
Thanks for the help on the Bronco......
TK1215