Help for anyone not converting their reservation to an order (especially FE)

Commodore
Mar 13, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 13, 2021

I’ve found a loophole that will allow purchase of an FE reservation...
Bandit Bronco
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2021

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Mar 13, 2021

Doesn't it have to go to someone in the immediate family and/or household of the reservation holder?
Commodore

Rank VI

Mar 13, 2021

Doesn't it have to go to someone in the immediate family and/or household of the reservation holder?
Kind of... My lawyer friend specializes in adoption. It will cost me a few bones but could earn some cash for an FE (or early) reservation holder who’s not converting to an order...just trying to help 1 person!
Got to be done by the 19th, though...
TorgSurv

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Mar 13, 2021

Kind of... My lawyer friend specializes in adoption. It will cost me a few bones but could earn some cash for an FE (or first day) reservation holder who’s not converting to an order...
HAHA, I would gladly adopt you so you could get a Bronco, but unfortunately I already canceled my first day reservation.
Commodore

Rank VI

Mar 13, 2021

HAHA, I would gladly adopt you so you could get a Bronco, but unfortunately I already canceled my first day reservation.
I SO hate that. ...but, I’m the one adopting, not the other way-round... You don’t need to do anything ...but take a PayPal payment....

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Mar 13, 2021

Kind of... My lawyer friend specializes in adoption. It will cost me a few bones but could earn some cash for an FE (or early) reservation holder who’s not converting to an order...just trying to help 1 person!
Got to be done by the 19th, though...
Won't cost you a dime, declare him as a dependent and get more stimulus money. :ROFLMAO:
Rydfree, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Mar 13, 2021

Won't cost you a dime, declare him as a dependent and get more stimulus money. :ROFLMAO:
Damn, giving away the secret. ????
Deano Bronc

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Mar 13, 2021

Hmm, if you adopt me, my first and last name would be the same. That would be cool. Should I call Ford customer service to see if they can un-cancel a reservation?
Commodore

Rank VI

Mar 13, 2021

Hmm, if you adopt me, my first and last name would be the same. That would be cool. Should I call Ford customer service to see if they can un-cancel a reservation?
I tried to uncancel my own stupidity cancelled reservation. Ford will only do so ...if an Order was involved.

...thats why I know that they will accept the order of the adoption judge (in my case). I asked!!!!

Only problem is the 3 day turn-around. We’ve only got until the 19th....
TorgSurv

Rank VI

Mar 13, 2021

Hmmm ...Commodore Commodore
Deano Bronc, TorgSurv

Rank III

Mar 15, 2021

Wouldn't it be easier to get married? Quick trip to the county registrar...

... who know's, might be the start of something beautiful...
Deano Bronc, TorgSurv

Rank VI

Mar 15, 2021

Wouldn't it be easier to get married? Quick trip to the county registrar...

... who know's, might be the start of something beautiful...
You’re just TOO beautiful!!

(Wink, Wink)
Deano Bronc, TorgSurv