allan
Aug 12, 2020

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

ResidualGenius, Bschurr
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 12, 2020

I can't get enough of this. :LOL: Thanks Allan!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
ResidualGenius, Bschurr

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

I can't get enough of this. :LOL: Thanks Allan!

Glad to hear it!
Bschurr, Commodore

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

Being new to this it is just insane watching these guys and trucks maneuver through those things. I very much enjoy watching these.
ResidualGenius, Bschurr

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

Being new to this it is just insane watching these guys and trucks maneuver through those things. I very much enjoy watching these.

It really is pretty jaw-dropping. Are you going to get a Bronco, and do you plan to try some off-roading?
Bschurr, Commodore

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

Love the different camera angles
Ability is Nothing without Honor
Bschurr

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

It really is pretty jaw-dropping. Are you going to get a Bronco, and do you plan to try some off-roading?
Have an FE reservation. I am planning on it although nothing too extreme; looking forward to one of the Off-Rodeos to learn and give it a try.
Bschurr, bdawson24

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

My wife says I’m not allowed to do this in my new Bronco.... might have to sneak out
Bschurr, Ian Lacasse

Rank 0

Aug 12, 2020

Moab is a bucket list item for sure. Great job guys!!
ResidualGenius, Bschurr

Rank VI

Aug 12, 2020

Looking forward to Off-Rodeos as well. Need skills that's for sure! Reservation is in. Will build a Badlands with all the good stuff. This vehicle is going to be way more capable then me. Hopefully with instruction I can catch up.
Bschurr, Commodore

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

Have an FE reservation. I am planning on it although nothing too extreme; looking forward to one of the Off-Rodeos to learn and give it a try.

That is great! Noticing quite a few people in the forums who are excited to get a Bronco so they can give off-roading a shot.
Bschurr, Commodore

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

My wife says I’m not allowed to do this in my new Bronco.... might have to sneak out
I showed my wife the videos as well and she gave me the look and said. There is no way your doing that in your Bronco!
BN Member #903
ResidualGenius, Bschurr

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

I showed my wife the videos as well and she gave me the look and said. There is no way your doing that in your Bronco!
What momma don't know won't hurt her.
BN Member #903
ResidualGenius, Bschurr

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 12, 2020

What momma don't know won't hurt her.
Not sure how you are going to hide all the scratches, scrapes and/or mud all over it. haha
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
ResidualGenius, Bschurr

Rank VI

Aug 12, 2020

Really hope to someday get my Badlands in “Mickey’s Hot Tub”. Just me and the dog! He can cover his eyes with his paws if the experience is too intense! Some day it’s going to happen!!
ResidualGenius, Bschurr

Rank V

Aug 12, 2020

Not sure how you are going to hide all the scratches, scrapes and/or mud all over it. haha
The solution is don't buy a black vehicle if you plan on taking it offroad. The test mules are proof of that
BN Member #903
Bschurr, Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 12, 2020

The solution is don't buy a black vehicle if you plan on taking it offroad. The test mules are proof of that
Good point! I was leaning toward Antimatter Blue, but now Cyber Orange might be a better choice. Also, a good auto body repair guy on speed dial.
Bschurr, Commodore

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

Is their a scraped/scratched silver/white color option?
Bschurr, BuzzyBud

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

Is their a scraped/scratched silver/white color option?
How about a pre torn denim color
BN Member #903
BuzzyBud, Gocats

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

I’ll just tell her I parked next to the shopping cart coral at Kroger
Bschurr, BuzzyBud