Hello World from Fredericksburg Virginia - Ford.com chat FTW

murnane
Aug 13, 2022

Rank 0

Aug 13, 2022

Hello BroncoNation,

Just an FYI - the chat on Ford.com is super helpful if you're like me and have had zero luck getting info from my Ford dealer on my order.

I ordered in January - 2dr | Black Diamond | 2.7 | Auto | MID | Tow | RoofRails
I only received a "Order Confirmed" email from Ford back in January, been bugging my dealer about once a month, zero information from them.

I had two buddies order 4dr Broncos after me who recently received theirs, so I've been super anxious to get this thing.

So, I reached out to the support people on Ford.com chat, provided the "sales code" and "order code" (which is order ID) from my dealer "order summary" document, and sure enough the person on the chat was able to provide me with a VIN and the "scheduled build week" (Sep-12-2022) - so... Ford.com chat gets the "For the win" award over my dealership.

Anyway, we'll see when it all really happens, but figured I'd share this with you all in case someone out there is in same boat as I was in.

Stock photo....

1660427479603.png
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2022

Gotta just go for it

Aug 14, 2022

Ya instead of bothering with my dealer I checked with does chat regularly, they are the ones who confirmed my status and vin. Once I had that from them I contacted my dealer to make sure they had the same info and they did. It’s a nice surprise when you haven’t checked often. Congrats on the build week.
PhoenixTheBronco OBX, Leather, SAS, High. Blend 8/15, Online 8/26, Built ???, Shipped 11/2, Picked up 11/18
murnane

Rank 0

Aug 14, 2022

Congrats on the build week.
Thank you - I'm guessing I'll be driving it sometime around end-of-October or early-November, we'll see what happens, hope my current ride can make it that long!

Gotta just go for it

Aug 14, 2022

Yes, fingers crossed. My car has had one issue after another, but it’s still holding strong. I’m hoping by mid September I’ll have mine.
PhoenixTheBronco OBX, Leather, SAS, High. Blend 8/15, Online 8/26, Built ???, Shipped 11/2, Picked up 11/18
murnane