Hello nice to meet y’all! Just wondering why I didn’t get the free hammock and gear other received.. been waiting for over a year for my bronco

thunder

Rank IV

Advocate II

Dec 1, 2021
Phoenix
First Name
Scott Michael
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Hello nice to meet y’all! Just wondering why I didn’t get the free hammock and gear other received.. been waiting for over a year for my bronco

Reactions: OBXBroncoGuy

Oceannomad

Rank III

Advocate II

Dec 1, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Alier
Member #

Seems some have gotten all, some have received a few and some have received none. Not sure what system they are using to distribute or what lands you on their list. I’ve gotten the poster, hammock and flag. No dealer swag or Ford Pass points yet.

thunder

Rank IV

Advocate II

Dec 1, 2021
Phoenix
First Name
Scott Michael
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Maybe check the address they have. I got the hammock but my neighbor stole my flag and didn’t say anything
Yeah maybe I travel most the year but I don’t think it’s there

Sschizz

Rank III

Champion III

Dec 1, 2021
Hurdle Mills, NC
First Name
Sallie
Last Name
Schissler
Member #

I got the poster and flag but no hammock. I would have enjoyed that the most out of all of the gifts so far.

Nate2050

Rank III

Champion III

Dec 1, 2021
379 2nd Ave SW Britt IA 50423
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Lemmon
Member #

I got it all. I have the correct address in the system. It seemed like the dealer that ordered mine, had kept up with Ford on my build and I was notified when the vehicle was scheduled and built. And at each stage I received a gift in the mail. Sorry you aren't getting your stuff. Check your neighbor maybe they needed it more...

Reactions: thunder