Hello nice to meet y’all! Just wondering why I didn’t get the free hammock and gear other received.. been waiting for over a year for my bronco

thunder
Dec 01, 2021

Rank V

Dec 01, 2021

Hello nice to meet y’all! Just wondering why I didn’t get the free hammock and gear other received.. been waiting for over a year for my bronco
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 01, 2021

Rank 0

Dec 01, 2021

Maybe check the address they have. I got the hammock but my neighbor stole my flag and didn’t say anything
KennyMac, Pawel Kaliszan

Rank III

Dec 01, 2021

Seems some have gotten all, some have received a few and some have received none. Not sure what system they are using to distribute or what lands you on their list. I’ve gotten the poster, hammock and flag. No dealer swag or Ford Pass points yet.
Bronc96, KennyMac

Rank 0

Dec 01, 2021

Points you won’t know until the deed is done hahahaha
thunder

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2021

I'm still waiting on any of it.
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
thunder

Rank IV

Dec 01, 2021

Seems some have gotten all, some have received a few and some have received none. Not sure what system they are using to distribute or what lands you on their list. I’ve gotten the poster, hammock and flag. No dealer swag or Ford Pass points yet.
Likewise for me.
thunder, Oceannomad

Rank V

Dec 01, 2021

I got the hammock and flag but no Bronco, that’s my only gripe.
ChristyRitchie, BroncOitis

Rank 0

Dec 01, 2021

Gripe it up!
thunder

Rank 0

Dec 01, 2021

thunder

Rank V

Dec 01, 2021

Maybe check the address they have. I got the hammock but my neighbor stole my flag and didn’t say anything
Yeah maybe I travel most the year but I don’t think it’s there

Rank III

Dec 01, 2021

I got the poster and flag but no hammock. I would have enjoyed that the most out of all of the gifts so far.
OBXBroncoGuy

Dec 01, 2021

Welcome and as others have said, who knows why
thunder

Rank III

Dec 01, 2021

Same here.
thunder

Rank III

Dec 01, 2021

I got it all. I have the correct address in the system. It seemed like the dealer that ordered mine, had kept up with Ford on my build and I was notified when the vehicle was scheduled and built. And at each stage I received a gift in the mail. Sorry you aren't getting your stuff. Check your neighbor maybe they needed it more...
thunder

Rank VI

Dec 01, 2021

If you create a FedEx account with your address it should show you all packages that are being shipped,
Like this;
CCA1CCDD-702D-432C-A556-57BE03163F5B.jpeg
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Bronc96, thunder

Rank III

Dec 01, 2021

I got the Flag last week. Nothing else
thunder

Rank IV

Dec 02, 2021

I got the hammock and flag but no Bronco, that’s my only gripe.
Yep I have the hammock and flag....sure would prefer the Bronco than the "stuff"!
EvlNvrDys, RazorbackRedBronco22

Rank II

Dec 02, 2021

No hammock, no cry.

Rank II

Dec 02, 2021

* but then again, I've been rocking my Bronco for a couple of months now. I've forgotten about the fact I had to wait.
KennyMac, EvlNvrDys

Rank V

Dec 02, 2021

* but then again, I've been rocking my Bronco for a couple of months now. I've forgotten about the fact I had to wait.
What size engine and what are you getting for mpg city? Thanks.
thunder