Hello from Vegas

themachinehead
Jul 24, 2020

Rank III

Jul 24, 2020

When I told my mom I was getting a Bronco, she lost her s##t for a second. That was our family ride for the better part of the 90’s and she couldn’t fathom why I’d go from a Rubi to a Bronco ... but then I showed her the official vid ... now she’s planning to sell her 4Runner and getting a 4dr Badlands too lol.

Here we go!!!
SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 24, 2020

Welcome! That is so cool. It will be interesting to see what happens to the resale value of a lot of 4x4 that people will be trying to unload to buy the new Bronco. Time will tell.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
carrellslake, themachinehead

Rank III

Jul 25, 2020

Welcome! That is so cool. It will be interesting to see what happens to the resale value of a lot of 4x4 that people will be trying to unload to buy the new Bronco. Time will tell.
Will be interesting to see for sure!

Rank V

Jul 25, 2020

When I told my mom I was getting a Bronco, she lost her s##t for a second. That was our family ride for the better part of the 90’s and she couldn’t fathom why I’d go from a Rubi to a Bronco ... but then I showed her the official vid ... now she’s planning to sell her 4Runner and getting a 4dr Badlands too lol.

Here we go!!!
Sounds like a great family decision!
It’s time to live again but never forget the ones we lost!
themachinehead

Rank III

Jul 25, 2020

Sounds like a great family decision!
Watch ... my dad will (all of a sudden) need a Raptor or something now :LOL:
Brumby, SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Jul 28, 2020

Watch ... my dad will (all of a sudden) need a Raptor or something now :LOL:
He will hold out for the Bronco Raptor. ;)
Welcome to the Bronco Nation!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
themachinehead

Rank III

Jul 30, 2020

He will hold out for the Bronco Raptor. ;)
Welcome to the Bronco Nation!
Hahaha, probably!
SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jul 30, 2020

Here we go!!!
Welcome! Ford owes you a commission!
I wasn't there...
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jul 30, 2020

Welcome! Ford owes you a commission!
Right? I’m selling it left and right!

Grew up with the OJ Bronco, then Dad passed down his Ranger, then I had a big a## long bed two tank F150 (or was it a 250...). Fords have been in the family as long as I can remember.

Just being X-plan eligible would be nice. If I’m reading the qualifications right, you have to be working for a company on the associate list, or friend/family of employee correct? Is there anything else out there that I can buy into before order time in December, like Tread Lightly’s 1% below invoice program for Jeep?
SierraHotelBronco

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 30, 2020

Grew up with the OJ Bronco, then Dad passed down his Ranger, then I had a big a## long bed two tank F150 (or was it a 250...). Fords have been in the family as long as I can remember.

Just being X-plan eligible would be nice. If I’m reading the qualifications right, you have to be working for a company on the associate list, or friend/family of employee correct? Is there anything else out there that I can buy into before order time in December, like Tread Lightly’s 1% below invoice program for Jeep?
A lot of future Bronco owners are getting a Mustang Club of America membership to get X-plan. You don't have to own a Mustang and it's pretty cheap - 25 or 35 bucks.
themachinehead

Rank VI

Jul 30, 2020

To add on, the Mustang Club of America is both the cheapest and takes three weeks to make you eligible. You can also be a Ford shareholder, but I think you need 100 shares and hold them for six months. If you are a Vet, there is Veterans Advantage. That is instant but costs the most. It still is not clear if Ford will being doing X-Plan on the Bronco and if so, what models it will do it on. Those with First Edition reservations are likely the most likely to be excluded. Time will tell!
I wasn't there...
themachinehead, Deano Bronc

Rank III

Jul 30, 2020

To add on, the Mustang Club of America ...
Rcbickle thank you! Hey it’s worth a shot, any discount would help. Just signed up. I might not have a Mustang, but one of my closest friends does. He’s gonna dig the surprise decals!

Attachments

Rank III

Jul 30, 2020

A lot of future Bronco owners are getting a Mustang Club of America membership to get X-plan. You don't have to own a Mustang and it's pretty cheap - 25 or 35 bucks.
Thank you! Meant to put your handle in the response too
Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 30, 2020

Rcbickle thank you! Hey it’s worth a shot, any discount would help. Just signed up. I might not have a Mustang, but one of my closest friends does. He’s gonna dig the surprise decals!
Nice Foxbody! Is that a '93? Looks like he has done a lot of nice mods. (y)
themachinehead

Rank III

Jul 30, 2020

Nice Foxbody! Is that a '93? Looks like he has done a lot of nice mods. (y)
Had to check, I wasn’t sure. He said ‘88.

Attachments

Deano Bronc