Roof Options added to B&P

DeepCreek
Dec 21, 2020

Rank V

Dec 21, 2020

Has anyone else seen Build & Price this morning? Ford has added a number of additional roof options (Modular Shadow Black, Modular Body Color and Hard Top/Soft Top Combo) with pricing for all models except for Base. The pictures in B&P don't align with the options however.
FE: 4 Dr, A51, NP
BRaptor: HPR; Original GT Res - 7/14/20
gvanroy, Bronc96
Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2020

Rank IV

Dec 21, 2020

I don't see this on badlands? I only see the MIC option?
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands (reserved, ordered with note for My22)

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 21, 2020

Has anyone else seen Build & Price this morning? Ford has added a number of additional roof options (Modular Shadow Black, Modular Body Color and Hard Top/Soft Top Combo) with pricing for all models except for Base. The pictures in B&P don't align with the options however.
Strange, when I build my Badlands, the other roof options do not show up. Only the MIC top.
I definitely got the new transmission price, but not the roof.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
GToddC5

Rank V

Dec 21, 2020

I just double checked the BL and I see three options for the 4Dr and the Mod Shadow Black ($1895) for the 2Dr
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 21, 2020

This is what I'm seeing...

1608559118507.png
gvanroy, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

I'm seeing some of them show up too. Might need to clear cache and all that stuff to get it to show.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram

Moab or bust!!!

Dec 21, 2020

Crazy. No idea why it isn't showing up. lol
That is really strange that you can get a body colored hard top and a soft top cheaper than the shadow black hard top.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
DeepCreek

Rank IV

Dec 21, 2020

Not showing up for me. Cleared cache and history. Tried 2 other browsers after clearing them also. Went to 4 door BL A51 to match the screen shot. I only see MIC roof.

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

I have to start a build and then hit refresh a number of times to make it show. Also, seems that slide out tailgate isn't available with the dual top option.

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

It also says that the black painted modular hard top is standard on FE and Wildtrack while not saying anything about late availability. That seems a bit strange.

Rank IV

Dec 21, 2020

Yes. Very interesting. Wonder why the Black painted Modular Hard Top is more expensive that the Body Color Hard Top?

Dual Tops – Modular Shadow Black-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top — $2,495

Dual Tops – Modular Body Color-Painted Hard Top + Black Soft Top — $1,795

Rank IV

Dec 21, 2020

I have to start a build and then hit refresh a number of times to make it show. Also, seems that slide out tailgate isn't available with the dual top option.

Was the slide out tailgate showing up in there somewhere now?

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

Was the slide out tailgate showing up in there somewhere now?

Not that I’ve found. Just a little note at the bottom of the details page for the dual top option.

Rank III

Dec 21, 2020

I've seen a few photos with white rooftops. Does anyone know if that is an option they are going to add or is it just spec at this point?

Standing Grumpy Face

Dec 21, 2020

Black Diamond roof options have changed for sure.

But I don't believe any of it. Dual top with painted modular is $100 cheaper than the black modular top alone.

Attachments

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

I'm getting my top body colored, so if this pricing sticks, that a W for me.
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Dec 21, 2020

I am not sure I would trust the pricing on any of this stuff quite yet. I like fact we have some new options popping up so maybe this is a good sign they are getting ready to add more cool stuff.
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 23, 2020

I'm more confused than ever. If I get a MIC hardtop it will be the color of the body or just that gray color shown on the B&P?
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18

Rank IV

Dec 23, 2020

I'm more confused than ever. If I get a MIC hardtop it will be the color of the body or just that gray color shown on the B&P?

The MIC (Mold In Color) Hard Top is always grey.
Pakrat, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Dec 27, 2020

I was playing around with B&P this morning and found a couple of odd things. First while configuring a base 2-door, if you add Sasquatch, you can't remove it. price increases but the package doesn't show up in the summary. Second item was with the FE and BL. When you add the Modular Hard Top, there are two locations to add it and when you select one, it selects the other and adds the cost of both of them! As things are being added to B&P, more things are not right. I sure hope Ford gets this figured out before the reservations start being converted to orders.
'21 FE 2-door CG, '96 EB leather 5.8L, '68 Explorer 5.0 swap
They call me Dave. FSBI 2019 BSCW 2020, 2022 BSCE 2021
madbaird, Deano Bronc