Hello From Maryland

frinesi2
May 20, 2020

Rank VI

May 20, 2020

Hi everybody. I'm a mechanical engineer from Maryland who has always loved 4x4s but has only recently had the time to start playing with them. Came over here from the Bronco6G forum where we have been discussing pizza and music and following the leaks and rumors while patiently awaiting the arrival of the new Bronco.

Looks like Bronco things are happening again - it's great to see some familiar faces already, as well as some people who definitely know what's going on in the background and could probably share all kinds of interesting things (looking at you @mikelevine ;)).

I'm currently daily driving a '15 VW Golf TDI, working on a '97 Grand Cherokee, and my wife drives a '92 Mitsubishi Pajero. We've been itching for a new offroader and we have no doubt that the new Bronco will be perfect. Looking forward to recreating this shot when that day finally comes:

image_41779.jpg
If Found, Return to the Wild
Collin, AuBronco
Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2020

Rank V

May 20, 2020

Hi everybody. I'm a mechanical engineer from Maryland who has always loved 4x4s but has only recently had the time to start playing with them. Came over here from the Bronco6G forum where we have been discussing pizza and music and following the leaks and rumors while patiently awaiting the arrival of the new Bronco.

Looks like Bronco things are happening again - it's great to see some familiar faces already, as well as some people who definitely know what's going on in the background and could probably share all kinds of interesting things (looking at you @mikelevine ;)).

I'm currently daily driving a '15 VW Golf TDI, working on a '97 Grand Cherokee, and my wife drives a '92 Mitsubishi Pajero. We've been itching for a new offroader and we have no doubt that the new Bronco will be perfect. Looking forward to recreating this shot when that day finally comes:

View attachment 38
Welcome, and we are glad you joined! Our goal is to have more Bronco for you to talk about very soon.
frinesi2

Rank VI

May 20, 2020

Welcome, and we are glad you joined! Our goal is to have more Bronco for you to talk about very soon.

Oh boy it's gone from "soon" to "very soon"!

b3f.gif

Rank III

May 22, 2020

Well well well, if it isn't our favorite Marylander.
frinesi2

Rank VI

May 22, 2020

Well well well, if it isn't our favorite Marylander.

Hey SOMEBODY has to remind people what a REAL state flag is supposed to look like.

2000px-Flag_of_Maryland.svg.png

Rank III

May 22, 2020

bah, mine has a bird. and her chicks. lol

1590174033623.png

Rank VI

May 22, 2020

bah, mine has a bird. and her chicks. lol

View attachment 179

That's true, LA does have one of the better "seal/crest on a blue background" state flags. But it's not a dangerous checkerboard.