Marine grade vinyl concern!!!???

ROCKO
Aug 12, 2020

Rank IV

Aug 12, 2020

So if you take a look at the picture provide from ford website. It clearly states marine grade vinyl as front bucket. Does this mean second row would be of different material? This doesn’t make sense to me. Why would they mention only “front bucket”?
A28B69DB-BC9B-4D16-A576-915E8EC31EBB.jpeg
Bsooudi
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2020

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 12, 2020

So if you take a look at the picture provide from ford website. It clearly states marine grade vinyl as front bucket. Does this mean second row would be of different material? This doesn’t make sense to me. Why would they mention only “front bucket”?
Yeah, I can see what you're saying but I highly doubt they would just make the driver's seat made of 1 material and all the others a different material. Hopefully soon we will find out for sure.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
ROCKO, Bsooudi

Rank IV

Aug 12, 2020

Yeah, I can see what you're saying but I highly doubt they would just make the driver's seat made of 1 material and all the others a different material. Hopefully soon we will find out for sure.
That’s what I’m thinking as well I just found it odd the way they described the seating
Deano Bronc, Bsooudi

Rank IV

Aug 12, 2020

Marine grade vinyl seats with vinyl drain floors?... holiday!!
The kids just got swim goggles for pond noodlin in back.... they‘ll be so flabbergasted to use um for a future shower/ Top down car wash day...
saw it in a fancy tv show once.....
RodFather, Tunny Bunny

Rank V

Sep 02, 2020

I hope the two front seats would be the same LOL
Badlands / 4-Door / Anit-Matter Blue / 2.7 / MGV / High Package / Sasquatch Package
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 02, 2020

I think its just letting you know they are bucket seats compared to like captains chairs or a bench, it will most likely be a bench in the rear with two buckets in the front with the vinyl.