Have you submitted your order?

Have you converted your reservation to order?

• Yes.

Votes: 598 83.4%
  • No.

Votes: 119 16.6%

• Total voters

Advocate II

Nov 13, 2021
Chattanooga
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Ard
We're in Reno too (just don't like Corwin)... We'll have to introduce the Broncos to each other!
Where do we get our reservation number? I got the same type of email from our order this past weekend, but where/when do we get a reservation number?

Barearav

Rank II

Supporter I

Nov 11, 2021
Reno
First Name
Christina
Last Name
Maria
Where do we get our reservation number? I got the same type of email from our order this past weekend, but where/when do we get a reservation number?
Did you order on-line? When I log into Ford -> My Reservations, Orders and Purchases -> View my Bronco, I see my order number. I believe it used to show my reservation number.

Capture.JPG

Advocate II

Nov 13, 2021
Chattanooga
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Ard
Yea. i have created the account today on Ford with the same email.. Might take a day for the system to catchup as nothing is showing...I guess I will check tomorrow to see if system finds it... thanks

Juliana_rue

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 22, 2021
First Name
Juliana
Last Name
Behrens
Yea. i have created the account today on Ford with the same email.. Might take a day for the system to catchup as nothing is showing...I guess I will check tomorrow to see if system finds it... thanks
I have the same issue. Ordered through a dealership and got the email from ford, but nothing shows up on my ford account.

Chaos

Rank V

Don't delete

Feb 9, 2021
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wiersema
Yep.. Seems like things are different now than a few months ago for the same process.
Reservations were turned off back in August or so 2021. So only people that reserved prior will have a reservation number. Since that time, people have a different order number mostly a 4 digit code.

Reactions: BuckYeah

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

I’ve been told your order can take up to 5-6 weeks to show up in the system. I ordered at my dealer on November 12th, got the order confirmation email from Ford, and still don’t see evidence of my order in their system using my online account status check. Just a heads up.

Jstump99

Rank VI

Champion I

Dec 28, 2021
Potomac, MD, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Stempien
Member #

Have you converted your reservation to order yet?

Back to the survey summary page.

(I realize that this won't officially happen until the 20th.)
Original reservation 7/2021
Just placed my order at Koon's Sterling Ford in Sterling, VA yesterday (12/27/21), they expect a spring delivery.
Base 4-Door Non-SAS, Auto, Cyber Orange plus Aux, Rubber Floor Liners, and Keyless Entry Keypad.

mgraced

Rank III

Supporter II

Dec 28, 2021
New Hampshire, USA
First Name
Grace
Last Name
Preston
Hi
I reserved in Feb 21 and converted to an order this past Oct and was surprised I got a production date in Jan 22. It has slipped two weeks from beginning of Jan to mid Jan. I’m excited! I even have a VIN #!
Does anyone know how long they take in production? Just trying to estimate when I will see it.
Outer Banks 2.7L, 4Door, hardtop, high package. Didn’t go with anything too off-road aggressive sine I will use it as my daily driver.
I drove a ‘79 Bronco in college!

grace

Reactions: BuckYeah