Have you submitted your order?

Have you converted your reservation to order?

• Yes.

Votes: 518 81.4%
  • No.

Votes: 118 18.6%

• Total voters

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

During building my 2022 Badlands, I noticed that the upgraded bumper is now a $575.00 upgrade. The rock rails are no where to be found. The 2021 Badlands came standard with the modular bumper and Rock Rails. The lock box that mounts in the rear is not listed as an additional that I could find.
Go to the MY22 build guide on page 22 rock rails are standard. Also with the price guarantee rebate it will be exactly the same as your MY21 build. My build is the same

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
My dealer originally had had 40 reservations, 22 converted to orders. They had 16 MY21 allocations, of which I was #12. Then the hard top and what-not, my 2dr BadSquatch didn't get scheduled. Dealer called me Friday afternoon, of the 22 MY21 orders, 7 were rolled to MY22, including mine. I'll meet with them this week to finalize my MY22 conversion.

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
My dealer originally had had 40 reservations, 22 converted to orders. They had 16 MY21 allocations, of which I was #12. Then the hard top and what-not, my 2dr BadSquatch didn't get scheduled. Dealer called me Friday afternoon, of the 22 MY21 orders, 7 were rolled to MY22, including mine. I'll meet with them this week to finalize my MY22 conversion.
I misunderstood. It was 7 of their 16 MY21 allocations that were rolled. My dealer said Ford told them the rolled '21 orders would be filled before new '22 orders. Yeah, like they went by reservation number? I spent a while up there today (webdo was down for a bit) and finalized my MY22 order. I have a printout from the dealer and I saw it go green in webdo, but still no email from Ford and no updated order date on Ford.com. Oh, and they do have a couple mannequins now $10k market adjustment and waiting period...
20211018_145316.jpg
20211018_145306.jpg

VegasJason

Rank III

Advocate II

Mar 18, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Huffer
Member #

Get this:

I submitted my order, today…. Finally have confirmation (word only) today 10-18 after going down to Ford Country, Henderson NV on 10-13 with cash in hand the day the order banks opened. Only to have a salesman, (who will be named if I don’t receive some sort of communication from the GM) talk my head off for an hour and a half about politics, ivermectin, how many guns he owns, how Trumps such a great guy, who he voted for, how he’s prepping for the revolution… Took me out side to “look at a bronco sport, so the managers can’t overhear him.” Stood me out in the sun for over an hour to blab on about nonsense. Oh yeah, not to mention Guy#1 brags about how every salesman on the floor at Ford Country makes over 6 figures a year.

I came to confirm my MY22. I’ve been talking to this guy for over a month. He told me two weeks prior to come down. When I got there he took me to the online portal to confirm my choices. Printed it off. Then thought it was bullshit hour. Never took my money, never confirmed the order.

On the way home, confused I call back. Get ahold of another guy who inputs the orders. Proceeds to laugh at the situation, tells me he will take care of me, and the situation. At this point I was upset, but not trying to get anyone in trouble. Only come to find out, guy#2 doesn’t enter in my order, and emails me late Friday to ask if I could confirm the order. (The same one guy#1 printed out and took with him) I quickly respond with another pdf of the order trying to confirm and get my place in line of priority coding. I’ve had a reservation since September of 2020.

Well, this morning I get another email saying he’s trying to confirm, and only today the 18th have they confirmed my order. Can’t get anyone with any sense to call me back. I can’t get my questions answered. And I feel like these dealers are taking me for a ride. Trying to get us reservation holders so pissed we cancel so they can mark up our vehicles with 20k ADR. No wonder you all make six figures a year.

I’m going to be trying to get in contact with Gary Ackerman, and a few people from Ford. Honestly, I had never been so excited for a vehicle… and this dealer has literally taken all of the joy out of it.

At this point a Jeep looks like a lot better option. No wait, no markup, no shenanigans.

Why should I stay?

redvettx2

Rank III

Promoter II

Aug 7, 2021
Scottdale AZ
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Ferrari
So I ordered on-line for a 22 2 door Base SAS Aux, Bumper and Push Bar Iconic Silver. on the first day order bank opened. 10-15-22 order date which was first day. If they rolled over your 21 order do you have an earlier order date? Took my dealer a week to confirm my order but he sent me a build sheet today. Priority 10. I am thinking about a raffle for build date and delivery date contest. Shopping for the right Bronco Swag.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

So just an FYI. I went to my dealership last Friday and resubmitted my order as a MY22. I haven’t received any email yet from Ford or the dealership. But this morning my Ford.com account now shows it as a MY 22 with my original conversion date and order number. I think this is progress! :ROFLMAO:

Advocate II

Oct 18, 2021
SoCal
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Geiger
I got my invitation to order and ordered on Friday 10/15, a 2dr base manual with only the accessories switches added... and Cyber Orange, which wasn't available last year, so I'm pretty happy about that, but no other options. Order was accepted by dealer while on the phone with dealer, it really was painless that way AND the new order form has a space for any ADM and dealer selling price, so it's on there too. I got that printed with MSRP and with pen to ink written on the document tax, title & reg, $185 dmv and that's it. Gave my $500 deposit and have $600 total deposit with res $100. Was told that my build is so simple that it will probably be scheduled when parts for other builds won't be available to help keep the line moving at full pace. So, by K.I.S.S. it looks like my wait won't be as long than if I had ordered a higher trim or/and more options.

I can add suspension & wheel upgrades, and lights & etc (hence the accessories switches). later.

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
So just an FYI. I went to my dealership last Friday and resubmitted my order as a MY22. I haven’t received any email yet from Ford or the dealership. But this morning my Ford.com account now shows it as a MY 22 with my original conversion date and order number. I think this is progress! :ROFLMAO:
Our time is coming, I can feel it! My order email from Ford finally came through today, about 20 hours after I personally saw my order go green in webdo. Same deal with Ford.com showing original 2/3 order date and #, I just wish it still showed my 7/14/20 reservation date, if nothing else but to make me feel like maybe it still matters

Reactions: TK1215

BigSkyBronco

Rank III

Advocate I

Oct 11, 2021
Bozeman, MT
First Name
Chris
Last Name
N
Member #

During building my 2022 Badlands, I noticed that the upgraded bumper is now a $575.00 upgrade. The rock rails are no where to be found. The 2021 Badlands came standard with the modular bumper and Rock Rails. The lock box that mounts in the rear is not listed as an additional that I could find.
My dealer sent me my 2022 2DR Badlands order summary from yesterday that shows the Modular bumper (which I wanted) as a $575.00 option (which I knew). The Ford website now shows it as a Badlands standard item. Does anyone - FORD - have clue what's going on?

Sooner

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Henryetta, Oklahoma
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I resubmitted with my Dealer 10/13, I just got my email from ford last night. Base Sasquatch, 7MT, Aux switches Eruption Green (lost the Antimatter Blue!). I’m hoping for a January Build with my day 1 reservation but who knows?

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

My dealer sent me my 2022 2DR Badlands order summary from yesterday that shows the Modular bumper (which I wanted) as a $575.00 option (which I knew). The Ford website now shows it as a Badlands standard item. Does anyone - FORD - have clue what's going on?
Just went to B&P and it shows the capable bumper as standard. Where did you see it shown with it on? Maybe they haven't updated all their pictures.

Village Idiot

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 3, 2020
Jacksonville FL
First Name
CAREY
Last Name
ROBINSON
Member #

I apologize if this has been discussed or is in another thread. 7/14/2020 I placed reservation. Switched dealers because local dealer would not say whether or not they would charge ADM. Switched to dealer that advertised no ADM. They supposedly have around 800 reservations. Did not know this when I switched. Received order confirmation & build outline 6/24/2021. 10/13/2021 received "22 MY Bronco Build & Price Now Live" email and sent build and price to dealer that day. 10/19/21 I received an email from Ford stating that my 2022 Ford Bronco order has been updated. I see in my Ford account that my reservation is: Ordering with dealer. 2022 Bronco In-store Order. My order is in the system and I have a "sales code" (F#####) is it unique to each individual or the vehicle? Called Ford for sales code they could not give me "order code" or "priority code". How do I obtain 4 digit "order code"? Is it assigned by dealer or Ford? "Priority Code": it is my understanding that the priority code is set by dealer? 99 = don't build. Was assigned to 2021 hardtop orders. 10 - 19 = build. My concern is that if I have an early reservation and my dealer wants me to wait because they have 800 reservations and they want to take care of their regular customers first I am at their mercy when my priority code changes.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

How do I obtain 4 digit "order code"? Is it assigned by dealer or Ford? "Priority Code": it is my understanding that the priority code is set by dealer? 99 = don't build. Was assigned to 2021 hardtop orders. 10 - 19 = build. My concern is that if I have an early reservation and my dealer wants me to wait because they have 800 reservations and they want to take care of their regular customers first I am at their mercy when my priority code changes.
MIne was 10 from day one and still zero in hand. But, yes I would agree that any dealer would put their regular customers first if they are allowed to but then also Ford once again said they would go based on reservation order (not holding breathe there), then the availability of parts, and whatever else is Fords order that day deciding.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I apologize if this has been discussed or is in another thread. 7/14/2020 I placed reservation. Switched dealers because local dealer would not say whether or not they would charge ADM. Switched to dealer that advertised no ADM. They supposedly have around 800 reservations. Did not know this when I switched. Received order confirmation & build outline 6/24/2021. 10/13/2021 received "22 MY Bronco Build & Price Now Live" email and sent build and price to dealer that day. 10/19/21 I received an email from Ford stating that my 2022 Ford Bronco order has been updated. I see in my Ford account that my reservation is: Ordering with dealer. 2022 Bronco In-store Order. My order is in the system and I have a "sales code" (F#####) is it unique to each individual or the vehicle? Called Ford for sales code they could not give me "order code" or "priority code". How do I obtain 4 digit "order code"? Is it assigned by dealer or Ford? "Priority Code": it is my understanding that the priority code is set by dealer? 99 = don't build. Was assigned to 2021 hardtop orders. 10 - 19 = build. My concern is that if I have an early reservation and my dealer wants me to wait because they have 800 reservations and they want to take care of their regular customers first I am at their mercy when my priority code changes.
Early reservation means better chance to get built earlier. Build it as soon as you can

Bike007b

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 12, 2021
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hauritz
Member #

I misunderstood. It was 7 of their 16 MY21 allocations that were rolled. My dealer said Ford told them the rolled '21 orders would be filled before new '22 orders. Yeah, like they went by reservation number? I spent a while up there today (webdo was down for a bit) and finalized my MY22 order. I have a printout from the dealer and I saw it go green in webdo, but still no email from Ford and no updated order date on Ford.com. Oh, and they do have a couple mannequins now $10k market adjustment and waiting period...
View attachment 19928View attachment 19929
Sounds good! On the ADM, I don’t mind that on vehicles on the lot, just not on a reservation that I brought to the dealership.