Have you submitted your order?

Have you converted your reservation to order?

• Yes.

Votes: 376 78.2%
  • No.

Votes: 105 21.8%

• Total voters

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

On a somewhat related note, is Ford customer service able to get me my priority code and allocation number, since my dealer is awful about getting back to me? I know I’m looking dead at a 22MY right now because of my May order, but want to know if I got 99’d or if I still have a shot…
Ford CS is as worthless as tits on a bull.

Advocate II

Jun 23, 2021
Ohio
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Mulneix
It's all on your order summary that your dealer should have printed off and given you when you ordered.
A printout would have been great. It all got done over the phone. These are reasons I’m thinking of switching dealers. Order confirmation from Ford came 5/20

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

A printout would have been great. It all got done over the phone. These are reasons I’m thinking of switching dealers. Order confirmation from Ford came 5/20
Did mine all over the phone adn they have sent me 3 since I did a few changes too. Get an email from my rep a bit after hanging up. If your order is submitted no chinging

Hans

Rank III

Advocate II

Jan 30, 2021
La Mesa, CA, USA
First Name
Hans
Last Name
Kuwert
Member #

Yes , outer banks 4dr 2.7 sasquatch hard top, roof rack , high package, switches

UpNOver

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2021
Sanger Texas
First Name
David
Last Name
Smith
My order updated yesterday from Priority code 99 , to priority code 19 and now says MY22 , so hopefully March - April 22 ‍♂, progress it’s moving up .

Reactions: KennyMac

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

He has ZERO clues WTH is going on!
This is what I get to deal with.

"Our demo is a 2 door Big Bend with the 2.7L V6 and the 10 speed automatic Transmission. It has the Sasquatch Package installed.

We will not be getting a demo vehicle with the manual transmission.

As for test drives, our policy has updated after this morning's meeting. Only customers with a reservation with us, such as yourself, will be able to test drive it. If you would like to schedule a test drive during your vacation I would be more than happy to help.

As for your reservation, you most likely will not be able to order until later next year. "

• Wow
Reactions: Sdakotabronco

UpNOver

Rank II

Super Supporter II

May 20, 2021
Sanger Texas
First Name
David
Last Name
Smith
This is what I get to deal with.

"Our demo is a 2 door Big Bend with the 2.7L V6 and the 10 speed automatic Transmission. It has the Sasquatch Package installed.

We will not be getting a demo vehicle with the manual transmission.

As for test drives, our policy has updated after this morning's meeting. Only customers with a reservation with us, such as yourself, will be able to test drive it. If you would like to schedule a test drive during your vacation I would be more than happy to help.

As for your reservation, you most likely will not be able to order until later next year. "
I would find a new Dealer , even if that meant driving an hr or more