Have you submitted your order?

Have you converted your reservation to order?

• Yes.

Votes: 315 76.1%
  • No.

Votes: 99 23.9%

• Total voters

lonzo71

Rank V

Don't delete

Feb 20, 2021
Virginia
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Damba
Member #

I did contact the dealer yesterday about something else but did ask if I had to do anything with the sound deadening and he said nope, The ford email he got said it was automatic. Just had to double check since the 8th is almost here

Reactions: Deano Bronc

tonylage

Rank 0

Advocate I

Apr 28, 2021
Verona, WI
First Name
anthony
Last Name
lage
I submitted my order on April 12th. My dealer told me I more than likely would not get a delivery until 2023. Has anyone else been told that?

Reactions: TK1215

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

what was your reservation date? And if you waited until the 12th to convert to an order then he is probably correct. I think the cut off was April 8th. If they had 150K orders placed that will probably cover 21and 22 MY builds. But who knows I would rather be told 23 up front and then get lucky and get one sooner

tonylage

Rank 0

Advocate I

Apr 28, 2021
Verona, WI
First Name
anthony
Last Name
lage
what was your reservation date? And if you waited until the 12th to convert to an order then he is probably correct. I think the cut off was April 8th. If they had 150K orders placed that will probably cover 21and 22 MY builds. But who knows I would rather be told 23 up front and then get lucky and get one sooner

My reservation date was April 10th 2021. I was not aware of the April 8th deadline, otherwise I would have done it sooner..

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

I did contact the dealer yesterday about something else but did ask if I had to do anything with the sound deadening and he said nope, The ford email he got said it was automatic. Just had to double check since the 8th is almost here
I contacted the GM where I ordered my Bronco about this because I ordered a Badlands with MGV. He was able to add it to my order. I think it’s an option if you have MGV, so you may want to reach out to your salesman.

Reactions: TK1215

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

My reservation date was April 10th 2021. I was not aware of the April 8th deadline, otherwise I would have done it sooner..
Yup that is probably why. I placed reservation late-October, and converted it in January or so. But I most likely won’t get it until sometime in 22

Reactions: SlashRacer

cweb

Rank III

Champion III

Feb 9, 2021
Seattle, WA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Weber
Member #

I made my reservation in July, started preparing an order in December and then Bill Pierre Ford here in Seattle dropped the ball when their sales person left the company. I finally got in touch with them again in January and realized they hadn’t done anything with my order. They got my preorder in in late January and as of today it’s still not been converted into a final order.

matwats

Rank IV

Advocate III

Apr 27, 2021
Orange, California, United States
www.instagram.com
First Name
Mathew
Last Name
Watson
Member #

A little late to the party but hey we will see when I get my truck
I hope your not expecting it anytime soon. There are at least 125,000 Bronco orders ahead of yours and they are only making 60,000 this year.
I reserved it on the 2nd of reservations back late year and barely got in contact with the dealer today. Roomer has it Ford said they are going by the place in line as far as reservations date and time go so we’ll see. I could careless if it get it this year anyways, as long as I get one to the exact spec I ordered I’ll be happy with it.

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

I reserved it on the 2nd of reservations back late year and barely got in contact with the dealer today. Roomer has it Ford said they are going by the place in line as far as reservations date and time go so we’ll see. I could careless if it get it this year anyways, as long as I get one to the exact spec I ordered I’ll be happy with it.
2nd day of reservations makes a huge difference! Do you know if you are in your dealerships allocations for this year?

Reactions: Deano Bronc