Have we seen all OBX interiors except Cloth Navy Pier?

TheGinge
May 25, 2021

Rank 0

May 25, 2021

Maybe I just missed them. Does anyone have pics of the cloth navy pier interior?
Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2021

Rank VI

May 25, 2021

I know I've seen the navy leather (either here or someplace else), but I don't think I've ever seen the navy cloth outside the b&p tool....maybe it's like the sasquatch, rumored to exist but never seen....

Rank IV

May 26, 2021

There are a few pictures of Navy Pier Cloth seats in the photo forum at Bronco6g if you dig around. Those are the only ones I've ever seen on the public internet anywhere.

Rank IV

May 27, 2021

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-gray-with-navy-pier-which-is-correct.17052/
This link has a couple photo pics of the Navy Pier Cloth a few posts down in the thread. I just saw it while browsing around over there.
NurseDan, JZZ

Rank 0

May 27, 2021

Oh Dang, if those are new photos that could be my bronco :love:

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

This video just got posted today featuring a 4dr Squatch'd OBX w/Navy Pier cloth! I rather like it, I must say.

2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
TEEDEE, ResidualGenius

Rank 0

Jul 01, 2021

This video just got posted today featuring a 4dr Squatch'd OBX w/Navy Pier cloth! I rather like it, I must say.

Thats great to finally see. I like the look of them but I do wish that the gray and blue was swapped. I just think that would be better for any spilling on the seat.

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

Ive been waiting to see the brown cloth interior and never seen except on video on Tik Tok
Wamland

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

Maybe I just missed them. Does anyone have pics of the cloth navy pier interior?
I went with the roast and onyx, I didnt like the blue with a cyber orange OB .I really wished I could have gotten the marine grade black seats with orange stitching and orange grab handles. It makes so much more sense to have color coordinated interior.

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

I ordered a Badlands in Cyber Orange( just hoping I get i this color since I was pushed to 22 model due to allocations) but have always been drawn to the Brown /roast of the Outer Banks. But I think the marine grade will look great with CO

Rank V

Jul 04, 2021

There are some better shots of it posted up over at 6G now.

Not gonna lie....I'm digging that interior enough that it's almost swaying me from my Black Diamond over to the OBX... I might have to change my order...
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch

Rank V

Jul 04, 2021

21Interior.jpg

Not the best picture. I will garb some more Monday when I take delivery.
Ability is Nothing without Honor
Deano Bronc, Wamland

Rank 0

Jul 04, 2021

View attachment 15148

Thanks! Definitely interested in your first impressions and thoughts.

Rank 0

Jul 06, 2021

View attachment 15148

Is this Navy Pier? It looks much more black / tan than the blue / gray in the 6g photos linked by Reldn above. Just a matter of different lighting maybe? If so, surprised how dramatic the difference appears.

Rank V

Rank V

Jul 07, 2021

Is this Navy Pier? It looks much more black / tan than the blue / gray in the 6g photos linked by Reldn above. Just a matter of different lighting maybe? If so, surprised how dramatic the difference appears.
Navy Pier
I think it was the lights in the shop that changed the colors. The darker color is a lighter shade of Navy blue. It is not nearly as dark as my uniforms were, they were navy that looked black, these are defiantly blue. The Pictures I added are much more true.

Rank 0

Jul 23, 2021

@RCH313 Thanks for your attached photos! Have you sat in any other Bronco interiors? I'm curious how the Outer Banks cloth seats compare in quality & feel to the others and would appreciate your insight. Thanks!

Rank V

Jul 24, 2021

@RCH313 Thanks for your attached photos! Have you sat in any other Bronco interiors? I'm curious how the Outer Banks cloth seats compare in quality & feel to the others and would appreciate your insight. Thanks!

No, unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to see let alone sit in any other Broncos yet. I do have a 21 F250 Lariat ultimate. I would say that I may like the Bronco seats a little better. They seem a little more supportive in the side bolsters and the seat cushion conforms a little more, feels like it holds you in the seat a little better.
dplehman

Rank 0

Jul 25, 2021

@RCH313 - thanks for your reply! That's very high praise considering your brand new Lariat Ultimate!!! I was really excited to drive a Badlands a few days ago because that's what I had ordered. But after a half hour in the seat, realized how much body heat it traps, but I agree, even with the manual adjustments I was able to find it very comfortable. AND, I finally got honest with myself and realized that Badlands is so over my head with the off-road worthiness so, I've reworked my order. This whole ordering sight-unseen with so many choices is just overload. Anyway, I've switched my order to the Outer Banks, V6 with the Navy Pier cloth interior. Keeping the 2-door and High pkg configuration. Can't wait!
RCH313

Rank V

Jul 26, 2021

@RCH313 - thanks for your reply! That's very high praise considering your brand new Lariat Ultimate!!! I was really excited to drive a Badlands a few days ago because that's what I had ordered. But after a half hour in the seat, realized how much body heat it traps, but I agree, even with the manual adjustments I was able to find it very comfortable. AND, I finally got honest with myself and realized that Badlands is so over my head with the off-road worthiness so, I've reworked my order. This whole ordering sight-unseen with so many choices is just overload. Anyway, I've switched my order to the Outer Banks, V6 with the Navy Pier cloth interior. Keeping the 2-door and High pkg configuration. Can't wait!

My wife has always preferred cloth over leather, if the Bronco had ventilated and memory seats we may have considered them. My truck is really nice with the ventilated "easy entry" and memory seats. We have found that the Bronco is very easy to get in and out of without moving seats or steering wheel. We set it and don't move them. The cloth breathes very well (we have had high 80s and 90s with humidity lately in northern Indiana). As a side note the air works really well and for the first time ever in the history of the world my wife will turn down the fan because "its getting a little cold" before the auto HVAC slows the fan :ROFLMAO:

We chose the OBX for the body color fender flares and mirror caps, plus we won't have it off road for a while, no custom mother nature pinstripes for awhile and even then it will be more of trail then mudding or crawling, as we age, we would rather enjoy the view and nature than prove any ability....
TyFitzO, dplehman