Have a sasquatch Bronco and upgrading tires? I'll buy em!!! (NJ area)

slapriore
Apr 25, 2022

Rank 0

Apr 25, 2022

I'm getting my non-sasquatch Black Diamond soon and want to upgrade to 35 tires with a lift including some upgraded control arms. I feel a perfect market to find tires would be those that have a sasquatch bronco looking to upgrade to 37" tires or just upgrade their wheels in general. If you are in or near New Jersey and are looking to sell your set of 5 35" sasquatch wheels LET ME KNOW! Also, please comment if you see any compatibility issues that I have not identified. Thanks!
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2022

Rank V

Apr 26, 2022

I'm getting my non-sasquatch Black Diamond soon and want to upgrade to 35 tires with a lift including some upgraded control arms. I feel a perfect market to find tires would be those that have a sasquatch bronco looking to upgrade to 37" tires or just upgrade their wheels in general. If you are in or near New Jersey and are looking to sell your set of 5 35" sasquatch wheels LET ME KNOW! Also, please comment if you see any compatibility issues that I have not identified. Thanks!
I have a set to sell in Colorado.
https://youtu.be/9jB7-0QehTE

Rank 0

May 04, 2022

I have a set in Easton Pennsylvania. They have 500 miles on them. What are you offering?
22 Badlands SAS Lux Hot Pepper

Rank V

May 04, 2022

You do not want the sasquatch tires if you are going to see gravel roads. I promise...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery