Hats

Viper385
Sep 02, 2020

Rank III

Sep 02, 2020

So let me start off by saying I have a thing for hats. I have a ton and wear them all the time! So I couldn't pick out just one and ended up getting a bunch made. I went with a lot of different orange and black (and a camo) option because I am getting a cyber orange 4 door. Plus it helps I know a guy who does embroidery and made them for me.

IMG_2142.jpg
Ditchrunner, Big Mike
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 02, 2020
SandboxGeneral

Sep 02, 2020

Now if we could get some in Antimatter Blue and Rapid Red.... :p
BuzzyBud, Ian Lacasse

Rank V

Sep 02, 2020

wow, well done. I have a hat problem also. They mostly have my favorite team and some local distilleries on them though lmao.
BuzzyBud

Rank III

Sep 02, 2020

Now if we could get some in Antimatter Blue and Rapid Red.... :p

That could easily be done lol. I just went with orange since that is what I am getting. Green is my favorite color lol. And the black and gray is just an all around good combo to have.
BuzzyBud

Rank II

Sep 02, 2020

Nice! Where did you get them?
BuzzyBud

Rank III

Sep 02, 2020

Nice! Where did you get them?

I ordered the hats off Amazon (Richardson Snapback 112 series hats) and then had them embroidery locally by a guy I know who does some really high quality work (not the crappy stuff you can get done at a mall). He actually took the time to digitize the logo and put some detail in horse if you look closely.
shoelessjoe444, Rgwinn

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2020

Joining the "Hat Club". Also the "Beverage Cup Gang"!

IMG_3513 (1).jpg

So let me start off by saying I have a thing for hats. I have a ton and wear them all the time! So I couldn't pick out just one and ended up getting a bunch made. I went with a lot of different orange and black (and a camo) option because I am getting a cyber orange 4 door. Plus it helps I know a guy who does embroidery and made them for me.

View attachment 2895

If you really want to immerse yourself in all things orange. Consider the iWatch band called Vitamin C. Bright Orange! Configure the watch face with orange as well. It may be just what you need for a Bronco wave!

IMG_3529.jpg
Hobgoblin, RCav8or

Rank II

Sep 02, 2020

M
I ordered the hats off Amazon (Richardson Snapback 112 series hats) and then had them embroidery locally by a guy I know who does some really high quality work (not the crappy stuff you can get done at a mall). He actually took the time to digitize the logo and put some detail in horse if you look closely.
Money well spent! Thry look great!

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2020

Since we are sharing hats... I just got this off of BN. It is a quality hat. 685DF423-B2F7-4469-8118-580ACD0B9C27.jpeg
Paul Dean, brnc_o_vrlndr

Rank V

Sep 02, 2020

i have avoided the gear shop so far. I will go broke fast.
Badlands / 4-Door / Anit-Matter Blue / 2.7 / MGV / High Package / Sasquatch Package
allan, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2020

Since we are sharing hats... I just got this off of BN. It is a quality hat.
Oooo didn't know it was a richardson 112. Was avoiding the hat on the site, because I wasn't sure what would actually show up. Guess I'll go buy one now. lol
[O- 725 -O]
Paul Dean, Hobgoblin

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 02, 2020

I want that black and grey in the back row.
BuzzyBud

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 02, 2020

Anyone ever tried the Richardson 115?? Supposed to be a lower profile version of the 112. Just curious how it fits compared to the 112.

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2020

I shared this hat on another thread but it certainly fits here. Richardson 112. I got two other colors but have not done anything with them just yet. I also got the Bronco Nation Members Leather Patch hat as well.

Attachments

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Sep 02, 2020

Really like that orange with black brim, let me know if you end up selling any.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red

RedNexican X Apalacian American: Goofyness!

Sep 02, 2020

I also have a "hat guy" that is a bronco nut like the rest of us. He does great work.

L.R.received_302952717531390.jpegreceived_302952717531390~2.jpeg

Rank III

Sep 03, 2020

Really like that orange with black brim, let me know if you end up selling any.

Not sure which one you mean. I have the black with orange brim, orange with a gray brim, and orange with the kryptek camo brim.

Rank III

Sep 03, 2020

I want that black and grey in the back row.

Which one - there are 2 different ones lol

Standing Grumpy Face

Sep 03, 2020

Which one - there are 2 different ones lol

Lol Yeah there is. Black and charcoal second from right.
Viper385

Rank VI

Sep 03, 2020

Not sure which one you mean. I have the black with orange brim, orange with a gray brim, and orange with the kryptek camo brim.
The kryptek camo, looks like tire treads.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Viper385