Has anyone placed an order recently in the past few weeks?

NickP
Jul 30, 2021

Rank V

Jul 30, 2021

Hey guys. So I’m starting to get a little concerned about my order. Due to some life events I delayed putting in my Bronco order until last week, and on the Ford website it still just says that it is “reserved” not ordered. I have also yet to get any sort of confirmation email. I reached out to my dealership, and they are saying they submitted the order but that it “takes a few days” to get through Ford’s system. The dealership rep I’m dealing with probably couldn’t tell the difference between a Sport and a Sasquatch, but I’m stuck with this dealership if I want to keep my time stamp lol. Can anyone else back up that it can take over a week to get a confirmation email? I’m worried they are intentionally holding it back to make sure I don’t jump the line (I ordered a soft top.)

Thanks for any input.
Brian, Tr3B3ll247
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 30, 2021

I had a reservation the same day when I did it on line. Did you set up a Ford account where you can track the status of your reservation?
Also, later on I ordered the Bronco by going into the dealership. I asked that they enter the order and then verify it with me before it was submitted. I signed a copy of the order and they provided me a copy at the time. I spent about an hour at the dealership. Later that day I received an e-mail from Ford confirming the order and my online Ford account status changed to ordered.

I reserved 5AM 7/14/2020 and ordered 1/21/2021.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Tr3B3ll247

Rank IV

Jul 30, 2021

Im kind of in the same boat, Reserved a Black Diamond, But the salesman ordered a Badlands instead, so I got my initial email but it doesn't show on my ford account...
4dr Badlands ( Grogu ) Eruption Green. 434 day waiter.

Home, home on the range

Jul 30, 2021

My Ford account still says I ordered a Base, which I later changed to Black Diamond. The Ford account doesn't update so you would have to go by the build sheet from your dealership
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Bike007b, Tr3B3ll247

Rank V

Jul 30, 2021

Well sounds like my dealership may not be scheming then. Thanks for the input, I’m still a little suspicious but I’ll give them a little more time!
Tr3B3ll247

Moab or bust!!!

Jul 30, 2021

I know @SlashRacer just put in a new order a few days ago but the last time I talked to him about it, it had not showed up in his Ford account.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
NickP, Tr3B3ll247

Rank V

Jul 30, 2021

Put in my order this past Tuesday 7/27 , got email Wednesday confirming order. Website still doesn’t show anything except my old canceled reservation (changed dealers)…not really expecting anything soon tho. dealer told me Ford is building what they can build most efficiently and will fill orders in as they make sense for their line and parts on hand, not necessarily first come first serve ‍♂️

Rank 0

Jul 30, 2021

Did my order today, and dealer sent me an email showing me the submitted order. He stated could take some time before it shows on Ford site.

Rank III

Jul 30, 2021

When I convert a reservation into an order it takes a few minutes to show in my order bank. After that it's just a matter of me building it and submitting the order (a few minutes) Not sure when you get an email confirmation from Ford, but on our end it's rather quick if I'm not busy.
Cyber Orange Badlands Sasquatch Soft top MGV LUX

Rank IV

Jul 30, 2021

I made a reservation and placed an order last week (7/23/21), and have not yet received any confirmation from Ford, their website still shows it as a reservation to me. I originally had made a reservation at a different dealer in June, and Ford said they could no longer change the dealer on reservations so I had to cancel it and make a new one. I went to the dealer and the salesperson and I went through the build & price webpage to spec out my order, I paid a $500 deposit and was given a copy of the B&P sheet and a Buyers Order with the pricing on it. I few days later I asked if they could send the DORA and when I'd see the confirmation from Ford, and was told that they'd emailed Ford and that Ford had been advised that their "conversion from Reservation to order system is still down" and they are working on a fix. I'll give it another week and check back, if anyone else has heard anything about this I'd be curious to know if this is an issue with just my dealer or everywhere. Dealer has been responsive to my inquiries, I'm just new to this and will feel better once I can confirm that the order is in Ford's hands and matches what I requested.
23 Outer Banks | 4 Door | Eruption Green | MIC | LUX | 2.7L | Tow | Reserved 7-23-21 | Ordered 8-12-21 | Delivered 6-6-23
cvd2486, KennyMac
OBXBroncoGuy

Jul 30, 2021

If you search, I believe there was a cutoff date to get your order in, that has past and now, any recent orders are being on hold since they can’t produce anymore for 21. Quite a few will be made in 22 for the 21.
NickP

Rank V

Jul 31, 2021

I made a reservation and placed an order last week (7/23/21), and have not yet received any confirmation from Ford, their website still shows it as a reservation to me. I originally had made a reservation at a different dealer in June, and Ford said they could no longer change the dealer on reservations so I had to cancel it and make a new one. I went to the dealer and the salesperson and I went through the build & price webpage to spec out my order, I paid a $500 deposit and was given a copy of the B&P sheet and a Buyers Order with the pricing on it. I few days later I asked if they could send the DORA and when I'd see the confirmation from Ford, and was told that they'd emailed Ford and that Ford had been advised that their "conversion from Reservation to order system is still down" and they are working on a fix. I'll give it another week and check back, if anyone else has heard anything about this I'd be curious to know if this is an issue with just my dealer or everywhere. Dealer has been responsive to my inquiries, I'm just new to this and will feel better once I can confirm that the order is in Ford's hands and matches what I requested.

Well that totally alleviates my fears then thank you. I got stuck with my dealership to keep my time stamp since I didn’t realize there was a cutoff, it’s good because they are literally walking distance but not having someone who’s a bronco enthusiast is a bit annoying. Thank you for letting me know!