Hardtop Delivery at later date?

richtor
May 09, 2021

Rank V

May 09, 2021

Could Ford deliver our Broncos sooner with no top and then we get the hard top at a later date?
if I get my Bronco any time before Oct my hardtop will be off anyway. I don’t need the Hardtop until nov.

Thinking out loud....
Last edited by a moderator: May 09, 2021

Home, home on the range

May 09, 2021

As long as they have it set up for the MIC I'd be more then happy to take delivery topless as long as they were able to protect it during transit. The last thing I'd want is for my new Bronco to be in a thunderstorm and have all the electronics fried. I mentioned in another thread that if I could buy the soft top for the 2dr I'd be willing to deliver it myself to the factory so it could be put on prior to being parked outside waiting for transport.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
richtor

Rank V

May 09, 2021

Could Ford deliver our Broncos sooner with no top and then we get the hard top at a later date?
if I get my Bronco any time before Oct my hardtop will be off anyway. I don’t need the Hardtop until nov.

Thinking out loud....
if you are looking at the soft top first then get the hard top later. Understand that it will not have the same connections/latches. Video put out by Ford rep about people want to go that rout.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage

Home, home on the range

May 09, 2021

if you are looking at the soft top first then get the hard top later. Understand that it will not have the same connections/latches. Video put out by Ford rep about people want to go that rout.
Not an option for those of us getting the 2dr. I really don't care for the 4dr or I might be tempted to switch.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022

Rank V

May 10, 2021

I don’t want the soft top. Don’t need the hard top until November.