Hardcore Rock Crawling in Moab Utah

mitchcreel
Jun 01, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 01, 2021

I wanted to throw this video up for all those who haven't seen it yet. With Off-Roadeo topics going on and everyone(including myself) trying to figure out which Off-Roadeo location to attend, I figured another look at Moab wouldn't hurt for people who might not be familiar with the location. Moab is easily one of the coolest places I've been and still one of my favorite places to wheel. With that said, this video highlights a lot of the fun you can have in Moab especially when you are around the right people. Bronco Safari 2021 was a trip to remember so make sure you make it out sometime! And let me know what you think of the video!

Attachments

gibsBRonCO, TorgSurv
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 01, 2021

Moab or bust!!!

Jun 02, 2021

I wanted to throw this video up for all those who haven't seen it yet. With Off-Roadeo topics going on and everyone(including myself) trying to figure out which Off-Roadeo location to attend, I figured another look at Moab wouldn't hurt for people who might not be familiar with the location. Moab is easily one of the coolest places I've been and still one of my favorite places to wheel. With that said, this video highlights a lot of the fun you can have in Moab especially when you are around the right people. Bronco Safari 2021 was a trip to remember so make sure you make it out sometime! And let me know what you think of the video!

Great videos and pictures. I may have been able to sit out on that ledge at your age, but no way I could do that now. So how long did it take you to crawl into position? haha.
Looks like a great time!
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Jun 02, 2021

Sorry @mitchcreel......I couldn’t help myself.

FF533CE6-68B3-4CB8-9CF4-3FB533749594.jpeg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc

Home, home on the range

Jun 02, 2021

That view is so amazing! Thanks for posting the video and pictures!!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

Mitch, seriously.."haven't seen it" Wildhorse's videos are must see TV in my house!
Deano Bronc, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

Great videos and pictures. I may have been able to sit out on that ledge at your age, but no way I could do that now. So how long did it take you to crawl into position? haha.
Looks like a great time!
Thanks! I tried uploading a few more pics but the site was being weird haha as far as the heights, they don't bother me too much so it didn't take long. I think getting up always takes a little longer :LOL:
Sdakotabronco, HoosierDaddy

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

Sorry @mitchcreel......I couldn’t help myself.

View attachment 14000
This is one of many reasons they live longer:LOL:
Sdakotabronco, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

That view is so amazing! Thanks for posting the video and pictures!!
Views like this is why I love Moab so much! So many great sites to see!

Rank VI

Jun 02, 2021

Mitch, seriously.."haven't seen it" Wildhorse's videos are must see TV in my house!
haha well for that, I am honored! Thanks for watching the videos! It means a lot!