Hard top quest is over.

The Bronze
Aug 13, 2020

Bronco guy doing Bronco-ey things with his Bronco

Aug 13, 2020

Found a solid top within reasonable driving distance. Seller waited up for me to make the 5 hour drive and showed up at his door at midnight. Got home at 5:30am and off to work on the race cars by 9.

Attachments

First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback
okie4570, Bsooudi
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

Your a maniac but looking at the hard top and how nice it is it wa s probably worth the effort.
It’s time to live again but never forget the ones we lost!
DRWright

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

Nice grab. Any ideas on space savings storage solutions? I've never used my hardtop and it takes up a ton of space in my garage, but I would never consider parting from it.
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door. Delivered on 10/1/2021

Aug 13, 2020

Nice grab. Any ideas on space savings storage solutions? I've never used my hardtop and it takes up a ton of space in my garage, but I would never consider parting from it.
My garage has a 12’ ceiling. I am going to hoist it up there for the summer months.
First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 14, 2020

Which hoist did you decide on?
SHAGI4

Aug 14, 2020

I will build my own. And since this needs to get blasted and painted, I have a few months.
First Edition 4dr
1967 Bronco
1993 Mustang Notchback
Commodore

Rank 0

Aug 20, 2020

I've been contemplating a DIY hoist myself, incorporating a couple of bike racks, weight management permitting, with hopes I could find a small winch to tie them together into. Time has a way of getting you off your line and the project gets sidelined...:(
Griff
BN#970 '73 Ranger
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Aug 20, 2020

Do you have some hoists companies out there you would suggest looking at @Commodore
Cheers mate,
G
Griff
BN#970 '73 Ranger
Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 20, 2020

Do you have some hoists companies out there you would suggest looking at @Commodore
Cheers mate,
G
Woah..
I would use nautical block & tackle for stuff like that. Go figure...
SHAGI4

Rank VI

Aug 27, 2020

Found a solid top within reasonable driving distance. Seller waited up for me to make the 5 hour drive and showed up at his door at midnight. Got home at 5:30am and off to work on the race cars by 9.
Nice!