Happy New Years, Bronco Fans!

LCDRBronco24
Jan 01, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 01, 2022

Here’s to an optimistic 2022, Bronco Nation!!! Lord knows we need optimism now more than ever before! I hope Ford gets the fire up under their rears to get moving on building fellow brother and sister Broncos!

In all seriousness, I am looking forward to being overseas for the next 18 months. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ford will eventually get to my order, long after the folks who have put their orders in before me.

Please feel free to shoot me messages of encouragement as I undertake this adventure away from my family for the U.S Navy! I’ll be lurking in the forums, to help keep my eye on the prize

Here’s to a joyous and enjoyable 2022! Lets rock this mfer!
mitchcreel, Jakob1972

Life is a Highway

Jan 01, 2022

Here’s to an optimistic 2022!!! Lord knows we need optimism now more than ever before! I hope Ford gets the fire up under their rears to get moving on building fellow brother and sister Broncos!

In all seriousness, I am looking forward to deployment for the next 18 months. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ford will eventually get to my order, long after the folks who have put their orders in before me.

Please feel free to shoot me messages of encouragement as I undertake this adventure away from my family for the U.S Navy! I’ll be lurking in the forums, to help keep my eye on the prize

Brandon, a Happy New Year to you sir! Stay healthy, stay safe and more importantly Thank you for your service to our country!
LCDRBronco24

Rank V

Jan 01, 2022

Happy New Year! Thank you for your service. Stay safe
LCDRBronco24

Rank V

Jan 01, 2022

Happy New Year! Stay safe and if you can’t stay safe, stay deadly!

Squatch On!
Squatch On!
Darrel, LCDRBronco24
OBXBroncoGuy

Jan 01, 2022

Happy New year! Safe Travels!
Darrel, LCDRBronco24

Home, home on the range

Jan 01, 2022

Happy New year! Stay safe! Thank you for you service and serving far from home.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Darrel, LCDRBronco24

Rank VI

Jan 01, 2022

Here’s to an optimistic 2022!!! Lord knows we need optimism now more than ever before! I hope Ford gets the fire up under their rears to get moving on building fellow brother and sister Broncos!

In all seriousness, I am looking forward to deployment for the next 18 months. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ford will eventually get to my order, long after the folks who have put their orders in before me.

Brandon, a Happy New Year to you sir! Stay healthy, stay safe and more importantly Thank you for your service to our country!

No worries at all, thank you for the encouragement!!!
Darrel

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Jan 01, 2022

Here’s to an optimistic 2022, Bronco Nation!!! Lord knows we need optimism now more than ever before! I hope Ford gets the fire up under their rears to get moving on building fellow brother and sister Broncos!

Thank you Brandon for your service to our country so we can stay safe and enjoy these Broncos, make sure you also stay safe, so you also can come home and enjoy your Bronco. Hopefully the day that you come back to your home town that Bronco is sitting right in your driveway and is screaming "drive me, drive me."
You sir have a safe and wonderful New Year, and stay optimistic for 2022 just like you said.
2022 will Rock.
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
Darrel, SlashRacer
OBXBroncoGuy

Jan 01, 2022

CE376116-15B8-4C56-BAB7-BDE3543CFE87.jpeg
Darrel, LCDRBronco24

Rank VI

Jan 01, 2022

Happy new year!
Wildtrak, hot pepper red, mic, Lux, tow...Totally worth it!!
Darrel, LCDRBronco24

Moab or bust!!!

Jan 01, 2022

Happy New Year! Thank you for your service and be safe out there. Yes we have a lot of issues but we are still the greatest country in the world because of people like you.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Darrel, LCDRBronco24

Road trip!!!

Jan 01, 2022

Happy New Year!

They don’t do 18 month cruises, so you must be being deployed overseas. Where are you being deployed to?

Once a sailer, always a sailer!
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
LCDRBronco24

Rank VI

Jan 01, 2022

Happy New Year!

They don’t do 18 month cruises, so you must be being deployed overseas. Where are you being deployed to?

Once a sailer, always a sailer!

I am heading over to serve on the C5F staff in Bahrain.
SlashRacer, Darrel

Rank V

Jan 01, 2022

Son retired last year. Was in La Mad and Guam. Went for extended stays in both locations, loved Guam...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
SlashRacer, LCDRBronco24

🐎Moab bound🐎

Jan 01, 2022

In all seriousness, I am looking forward to being overseas for the next 18 months. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ford will eventually get to my order, long after the folks who have put their orders in before me.

Thank you for your service @LCDRBronco24 ! Happy New Year to you and yours! May 2022 be the year for many, many Broncos being released into the wild!
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
LCDRBronco24

Rank VI

Jan 02, 2022

Happy New Year! Thank you for your service and be safe out there. Yes we have a lot of issues but we are still the greatest country in the world because of people like you.

Thank you!!!
Darrel, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jan 02, 2022

Son retired last year. Was in La Mad and Guam. Went for extended stays in both locations, loved Guam...

I would love to have the opportunity to go to Guam!
PSUTE, Darrel

Gladesmen

Jan 02, 2022

I would love to have the opportunity to go to Guam!
Thank you for what you do.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
LCDRBronco24