Advocate I

Jan 27, 2021
3031 North Civic Center Plaza, Scottsdale, AZ, USA
First Name
Chandler
Last Name
Stuart
Member #

Hey guys, I have been looking into getting ham radio certified as I think it would be very helpful and fun on the trails. I have looked at lots of the free info out there to help study for the test but nothing out there so to be thst great. I currently know nothing about it and am looking for a good place to start. Does anyone have any recommendations for places or ways to learn?

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Hey guys, I have been looking into getting ham radio certified as I think it would be very helpful and fun on the trails. I have looked at lots of the free info out there to help study for the test but nothing out there so to be thst great. I currently know nothing about it and am looking for a good place to start. Does anyone have any recommendations for places or ways to learn?
Hey there, welcome. I used HamRadioPrep.com when I got mine, great online course and tons of info

Thane

Rank III

Promoter III

Aug 26, 2020
Dana Point, CA, USA
First Name
Thane
Last Name
Thayer
https://www.qrz.com/hamtest/

Take it over and over again... until you're passing.