Greetings from SC!

Bronc96
Aug 18, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2020

Hello all! My first post here, however I have been following for awhile. I have been a huge Bronco fan all my life and am currently on my third which is a 96 Eddie Bauer. I have been waiting patiently for Ford to bring this legend back and have my reservation in for a 2 door BD. :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
Deano Bronc, DRWright
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2020

Hello all! My first post here, however I have been following for awhile. I have been a huge Bronco fan all my life and am currently on my third which is a 96 Eddie Bauer. I have been waiting patiently for Ford to bring this legend back and have my reservation in for a 2 door BD. :)
Hold onto that Eddie Bauer! Welcome to the Bronco Nation! Its always great hearing everyone's stories new and old. It will be great to see the old and the new sitting next to each other in the driveway.
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Bronc96

Rank V

Aug 18, 2020

Welcome, lots of good trails your way. You can post some pics of your 96 in the vintage Bronco threads if you want, great model.
Bronc96, DRWright

Rank III

Aug 19, 2020

What’s going on guys. I’m loving this community so far as I’m new to it as of yesterday. I reserved my 4 door badlands the other day and I can’t wait. From Rhode Island originally, but have lived in South Carolina for 4 years now and gonna have a blast with that beauty in the upstate! Cheers, Love GHOST
DRWright

Rank VI

Aug 19, 2020

Welcome to the group.

Rank III

Aug 19, 2020

Thanks brother

Rank VI

Aug 19, 2020

What’s going on guys. I’m loving this community so far as I’m new to it as of yesterday. I reserved my 4 door badlands the other day and I can’t wait. From Rhode Island originally, but have lived in South Carolina for 4 years now and gonna have a blast with that beauty in the upstate! Cheers, Love GHOST
Welcome to Bronco Nation!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
GHOST

Rank III

Aug 19, 2020

Thanks! I like the sound of that lol (Bronco Nation!)

Welcome to Bronco Nation!
DRWright