Greetings from Missouri!

Reldn
Jul 18, 2020

Rank V

Jul 18, 2020

Hello all! Always loved the Bronco, but, never owned one before, sadly. Hoping to change that now once the new one hits.

Still not sure which I'll end up springing for. I'm torn between the Big Bend and Black Diamond. Eagerly awaiting the configurator, so I can compare builds and prices.
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
EmilyRhodes, Bsooudi
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 05, 2020

Hello all! Always loved the Bronco, but, never owned one before, sadly. Hoping to change that now once the new one hits.

Still not sure which I'll end up springing for. I'm torn between the Big Bend and Black Diamond. Eagerly awaiting the configurator, so I can compare builds and prices.
Did you reserve both?

Rank V

Aug 06, 2020

Did you reserve both?
Nah, I've just got the Black Diamond on reserve since Trim levels can be changed when the time comes to order. Still torn on what I'll spring for, because now I'm even considering an Outer Banks. *laughs*
Bsooudi, DRWright

Rank VI

Aug 06, 2020

We all are :)
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Bsooudi, Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 06, 2020

Welcome. My first Bronco as well. Owned lots of Fords, including my current F150FX4, but never a Bronco!
I wasn't there...
Bsooudi, Reldn

Rank V

Aug 18, 2020

Welcome. My first Bronco as well. Owned lots of Fords, including my current F150FX4, but never a Bronco!

Thanks! The Bronco will be the third Ford I've owned. I used to have an '06 Explorer that I absolutely loved and pretty well drove it into the ground. *laughs* My Wife had to keep talking me out of keeping it when I was on the lot and preparing to trade it in for my current Jeep. That poor 'Sploder was falling apart around me, and I knew it was time to let it go...but, God, I loved that vehicle! My current Ford is my '04 F150 XLT, and coming soon will be the Bronco!

I've been wanting to get one for years now, preferably an 83-85 model, but, once the new one was revealed, I fell in love and opted for one of those instead!
SierraHotelBronco, Bsooudi

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2020

Welcome to the club!!!
Reldn