Great winch bumper

Cornwelltoolman
Jan 16, 2022

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Jan 16, 2022

I found this winch mumper today it looks great with air flow to the intercooler and not blocking the camera!
https://www.bayareametalfab.com/2021-FORD-Bronco-Front-Winch-Bumper_p_169.html

Screenshot_20220116-085241_Chrome.jpg
Gab63, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2022

Rank V

Jan 16, 2022

I believe next summer/ early fall there will be a lot more options for front bumpers for Lux package Broncos. I know I would like to do a winch, but the options are very limited right now. But it does seem the developers know there are Bronco owners with Lux looking for a good aftermarket front bumper that holds a winch. Just have to let time bring us the good stuff. That one is not bad though. I had seen it before, but still would like to see what else comes out before I decide.
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
Bschurr

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 16, 2022

One of the better aftermarket bumpers I have seen.
Bschurr

No Ragerts

Jan 16, 2022

I found this winch mumper today it looks great with air flow to the intercooler and not blocking the camera!

View attachment 26266
Oooooo - now that is one sexy MF bumper! Me likey.
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 16, 2022

View attachment 26266

That one's pretty well integrated to the bumper; it's not a cumbersome add-on. Some aftermarket winches don't integrate well with the lines of the front end. This one is seamless.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Jan 16, 2022

I believe next summer/ early fall there will be a lot more options for front bumpers for Lux package Broncos. I know I would like to do a winch, but the options are very limited right now. But it does seem the developers know there are Bronco owners with Lux looking for a good aftermarket front bumper that holds a winch. Just have to let time bring us the good stuff. That one is not bad though. I had seen it before, but still would like to see what else comes out before I decide.
they have a option to relocate the radar for acc on lux!
Bschurr

Rank VI

Jan 16, 2022

Oooooo - now that is one sexy MF bumper! Me likey.
Some say… it’s a b4d @$$ mo fo…
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top
Deano Bronc, JoergH

No Ragerts

Jan 16, 2022

Some say… it’s a b4d @$$ mo fo…
Indeed a b4d @$$ mo fo for fo mo co
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc, Shoresy

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Jan 16, 2022

I've seen that one as well, it looks nice! Note that they do say "The recessed winch mount limits you to the smaller size 10k winches like the WARN Evo10k and relocation the solenoid is recommended with most winches. We will have a under hood kit available as well for the WARN Evo winches to relocate the solenoid to the engine bay." So, limited to to a 10K winch, but I think that OK. Also note that you still need to relocate the solenoid as well as the ACC and the packing sensor. So a bit of work, but it's a solution that doesn't block that front camera!!
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Deano Bronc, Cornwelltoolman