Rank V

Supporter III

May 28, 2021
Felton, Delaware
First Name
Bo
Last Name
Tilbury
I believe next summer/ early fall there will be a lot more options for front bumpers for Lux package Broncos. I know I would like to do a winch, but the options are very limited right now. But it does seem the developers know there are Bronco owners with Lux looking for a good aftermarket front bumper that holds a winch. Just have to let time bring us the good stuff. That one is not bad though. I had seen it before, but still would like to see what else comes out before I decide.

Reactions: Bschurr

BuckYeah

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 24, 2021
Seattle
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Byrne
Member #

Cornwelltoolman

Rank VI

Champion II

Oct 11, 2021
Spanish Fork Ut
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Christensen
Member #

I believe next summer/ early fall there will be a lot more options for front bumpers for Lux package Broncos. I know I would like to do a winch, but the options are very limited right now. But it does seem the developers know there are Bronco owners with Lux looking for a good aftermarket front bumper that holds a winch. Just have to let time bring us the good stuff. That one is not bad though. I had seen it before, but still would like to see what else comes out before I decide.
they have a option to relocate the radar for acc on lux!

Reactions: Bschurr

JoergH

Rank VI

Champion II

Apr 21, 2021
Saugus, Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Joerg
Last Name
Hallbauer
Member #

I've seen that one as well, it looks nice! Note that they do say "The recessed winch mount limits you to the smaller size 10k winches like the WARN Evo10k and relocation the solenoid is recommended with most winches. We will have a under hood kit available as well for the WARN Evo winches to relocate the solenoid to the engine bay." So, limited to to a 10K winch, but I think that OK. Also note that you still need to relocate the solenoid as well as the ACC and the packing sensor. So a bit of work, but it's a solution that doesn't block that front camera!!