Great time at Moab OR

johncaro
Oct 04, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 04, 2021

Spent yesterday at Moab OR, and had a great time. The scenery, the trail, and (of course) the Broncos were amazing! Had never done off raoding before and some of the trails that I thought were daunting, were no match for the Badlands Bronco I had. We were able to try all the features of the vehicles and learned how they all worked in real situations. Lunch could have been better, but that is a minor point compared to the experience!

Attachments

NickP, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 04, 2021

Rank II

Oct 04, 2021

Awesome!
4 door, big bend, 222A options, auto, 2.3L. Ordered 9/15/2021, Delivered 12/7/2021.

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Oct 05, 2021

Great shots, and it looks like it is a fairly challenging trail. I will find out for myself as I will be there on Nov. 10th. Really looking forward to it.
Smahones

Rank 0

Oct 05, 2021

Great shots, and it looks like it is a fairly challenging trail. I will find out for myself as I will be there on Nov. 10th. Really looking forward to it.

Aa a newbie to off-roading, the first couple areas seemed scary. By the end of the day we were all driving over them like a speedbump. It was a great time. Total trail length was 29 miles (Dome Plateau)....took about 8 hours. we didn't have a chance to stop at the arch, but the trail goes right by it.

Attachments

the poacher