Clarksville, TN

DeepBronco
Oct 14, 2023

Rank 0

Oct 14, 2023

I'll be in TN the first week of December for a surprise Birthday celebration for my older brother. My younger brother drives a J**p something or other. I was hoping to find some trails we can play around on for a day. I have not gotten my '23 Badlands dirty yet and I feel bad about it!! Can anybody here direct me on finding such a place in the the Clarksville, TN area? I'd welcome anybody else to come along, there will be 5 of us in two vehicles. My possible rides dates are Dec. 2nd & 3rd or Dec. 5th, 6th, or 7th. TIA
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2023

Rank II

Oct 14, 2023

Turkey Bay in Land Between the Lakes would probably be your closest option.
Chief Ron

BYOB… Bring your own Bronco!

Oct 14, 2023

There are some river locks north of there, around calhoun KY if you never seen any.

🐎
2023 Wildtrak, sas, mid, soft top. Not crazy offroader…. Just a normal trail junkie
615_Bronco

Rank 0

Oct 17, 2023

Turkey Bay in Land Between the Lakes would probably be your closest option.

Thanks, I'll look up Turkey Bay. Is it privately owned and do you know if fees are involved? I've seen the river locks NE of D.C, Have not seen those in KY., Yet.....
Chief Ron

Rank II

Oct 17, 2023

Thanks, I'll look up Turkey Bay. Is it privately owned and do you know if fees are involved? I've seen the river locks NE of D.C, Have not seen those in KY., Yet.....

https://landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/trails/turkey-bay/

$20 for a 3 day permit and $12 for camping with no hookups.
It’s owned/ran by the Feds
Plenty of places to stay nearby if ya don’t want to camp.

Rank 0

Oct 17, 2023

https://landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/trails/turkey-bay/

$20 for a 3 day permit and $12 for camping with no hookups.
It’s owned/ran by the Feds
Plenty of places to stay nearby if ya don’t want to camp.

Thanks 4low, It will just be a day trip and first chance to try out the Bronco off road.
615_Bronco

Rank II

Oct 17, 2023

Thanks 4low, It will just be a day trip and first chance to try out the Bronco off road.

No problem! You’ll wanna stay on the primary trails(yellow), most orange trails aren’t bad for bigger rigs. Blue trails can be as tame as yellow or wild and crazy lol.
If it’s on the weekend I may try and go up there but duck season opens back up on Dec 5th here and I’m not missing that 🤪

Call the day before ya’ll head up that way, sometimes if we have bad weather like lots of wind, they’ll shut it down till they get the trails cleared.