Bronco Stable

Rydfree
May 27, 2023

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

May 27, 2023

Let's see where your Bronco lives when it is not out on the range doing Bronco stuff .

This is still a work in progress. I started it in January 2020 then Covid hit and I waited until lumber prices sorta stablized and then got most of it finished last year. It still needs the final touches but my plan was to make it resemble a horse barn/stable of sorts so the Bronco would feel at home. Come 2023 and I wasn't even sure there would ever be a Bronco living in it. So far I have the posters Ford sent during the wait hanging on the wall and the next task is a sliding hardtop lift.

If I missed a similar thread sorry, I did search for garages and nothing came up.

Attachments

2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Laura, Roughstock11
Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2023

May 27, 2023

The main garage is a 25x30 and yes, I should have built it bigger :)

Attachments

"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Laura, Roughstock11

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 27, 2023

This will be a fun thread!
My husband's CJ lives in his shop. 32 x 32 that we built in '03/'04. Yup, bigger would be better. (Pic was the day I picked hher up. Had to pull it in the shop and get all up in her business) Mine lives in the attached garage.
Only pic of coutside of shop had the '69 Falcon parked in front, just before she got painted. It gets to live in the shop too.)

Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
Laura, Roughstock11

On Pilgrimage

May 27, 2023

Let's see where your Bronco lives when it is not out on the range doing Bronco stuff .

This is still a work in progress. I started it in January 2020 then Covid hit and I waited until lumber prices sorta stablized and then got most of it finished last year. It still needs the final touches but my plan was to make it resemble a horse barn/stable of sorts so the Bronco would feel at home. Come 2023 and I wasn't even sure there would ever be a Bronco living in it. So far I have the posters Ford sent during the wait hanging on the wall and the next task is a sliding hardtop lift.

If I missed a similar thread sorry, I did search for garages and nothing came up.
Love the contrasting wood treatment at the compressor hose, and the trusses give you plant of room for a hardtop hoist system…. Well Done!
Riding OB1, 23 4- door Outer Banks, SAS, MOD, MIC, Lux, Ordered 10/20/22, delivered 1/13/23
Roughstock11, Rydfree

May 27, 2023

This will be a fun thread!
My husband's CJ lives in his shop. 32 x 32 that we built in '03/'04. Yup, bigger would be better. (Pic was the day I picked hher up. Had to pull it in the shop and get all up in her business) Mine lives in the attached garage.
Only pic of coutside of shop had the '69 Falcon parked in front, just before she got painted. It gets to live in the shop too.)

That '69 Falcon looks like a fun project car. Let's see it painted !
Roughstock11, Darrel

May 27, 2023

Love the contrasting wood treatment at the compressor hose, and the trusses give you plant of room for a hardtop hoist system…. Well Done!
That's the distressed barnwood slatwall panels that allow you to slide things around and accept different type hooks,hangers etc.
https://www.storesupply.com/4-x-8-foot-Horizontal-Distressed-Wood-Slatwall-Panel.aspx?from=details

The slatwall panels are expensive but once you have them it's hard to do without. I had the entire walls of my business covered with them so I had to at least get a few for the garage.
The darker wood is simple privacy fence panels from Home Depot that I torched to bring out the grain. Those are actually a very cheap way to cover a wall if you're in a hurry and on a budget :)
Laura, Roughstock11

On Pilgrimage

May 27, 2023

That's the distressed barnwood slatwall panels that allow you to slide things around and accept different type hooks,hangers etc.
https://www.storesupply.com/4-x-8-foot-Horizontal-Distressed-Wood-Slatwall-Panel.aspx?from=details

The slatwall panels are expensive but once you have them it's hard to do without. I had the entire walls of my business covered with them so I had to at least get a few for the garage.
The darker wood is simple privacy fence panels from Home Depot that I torched to bring out the grain. Those are actually a very cheap way to cover a wall if you're in a hurry and on a budget :)
I like the slat wall… I’ve been using gladiator panels, but I like the wood look
Riding OB1, 23 4- door Outer Banks, SAS, MOD, MIC, Lux, Ordered 10/20/22, delivered 1/13/23
Roughstock11, Darrel

Gladesmen

May 29, 2023

My shop is 24x40x12. If I built it twice the size it still wold not be big enough. Never heard anyone say I wish I had a smaller garage. Darryl usually lives out side on the gravel drive but we have been having severe thunderstorms on and off for the past few weeks so I moved my teardrop project out and wrapped in a tarp and some plastic to keep it dry. I then had to shoehorn the Bronco in that spot. My sons car lives in the other spot in The garage.
When the severe weather threat end Darryl will get to live outside again next to his goat, Llama, and Donkey buddies. I have a ton of projects going on so please excuse the mess.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Laura, Roughstock11

🐎Moab bound🐎

May 29, 2023

That '69 Falcon looks like a fun project car. Let's see it painted !
I never got a picture of it when it was done. PaInted it a satin Grey called Pewter. So we had a pinstriper paint that on the back, like Titanium or Platinum. This was not too long after it was painted blue.
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!
Rydfree, Laura

On Pilgrimage

May 29, 2023

My shop is 24x40x12. If I built it twice the size it still wold not be big enough. Never heard anyone say I wish I had a smaller garage. Darryl usually lives out side on the gravel drive but we have been having severe thunderstorms on and off for the past few weeks so I moved my teardrop project out and wrapped in a tarp and some plastic to keep it dry. I then had to shoehorn the Bronco in that spot. My sons car lives in the other spot in The garage.
When the severe weather threat end Darryl will get to live outside again next to his goat, Llama, and Donkey buddies. I have a ton of projects going on so please excuse the mess.
THAT is an efficient use of space… ;)
Jakob1972, Rydfree

I trust the dirt

May 29, 2023

Beautiful set ups. I had a 2700 sq ft. shop/garage at our last place. Generally people here build thier garage first. Our neighbor lived in it in his trailer in his garaage while his house was being built. I must say I did camp a few times in the garage but that was it. Now our Bronco is sitting outside in the blaring sun. I bought some good heat reflector window panels for all 4 windows and windshield and the same for the F250. I have a shop but it is not where the truck gets parked. Long story....it would be nice to have a garage to pull into and leave the doors and top off. I am not really wrenching on too much these days ATV's and such and they have a garage..oh boy.

Nice garages....real nice!!
23 Bronco Raptor, code orange belts, keyless, lux, leather trim/suede seats, carbon fibre, shadow black
Darrel

Gladesmen

May 29, 2023

THAT is an efficient use of space… ;)
Problem is 12’ is used up by my wife’s embroidery/sewing room. So it only 28x24 and the space behind the Bronco is my boys gym equipment.
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Darrel

Friendly Neighborhood Sasquatch

May 29, 2023

Not sure how far we want to take this horse motif thing, really hoping I won’t have to shovel poop at the end of this.
Darrel, Laura

Gladesmen

May 30, 2023

Not sure how far we want to take this horse motif thing, really hoping I won’t have to shovel poop at the end of this.
There is always a fair chance of that happening with any of these threads. LOL
Darrel, Laura