Blind spot monitoring

AJ Judi
May 27, 2023

Rank III

May 27, 2023

Hello.... do you know whether the sensitivity of Blind Spot Monitoring can be changed? Love the feature but I think on mine the feature only lights up when the car to the left or right is too close...
Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2023

šŸŽ Moab on my mind šŸŽ

May 27, 2023

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you. I've had mine almost 17 months. It is my daily. Rush hour traffic and that light is constantly on. I look, after looking for the light. But, recently there was a car there, light was on. I wonder if your brain just gets use to it and doesn't register it. Kinda like the back up beeps on forklifts.
Someone will have some better info for you!
Hi y'all, Lauri here and I am the proud owner of a MY21 Badlands, SAS, 2.7 auto, 4 door, soft top, Cactus Gray, no reservation, ordered 9/11/21, Took delivery 1/8/22!

An hour short of a day

May 27, 2023

I have BLIS on a number of vehicles and it behaves a little differently with each oneā€¦. I have a 2020 escape that pings every time Iā€™m on a narrow bridgeā€¦

I have found no way for this to be adjusted, though maybe at a dealership
Riding OB1, 23 4- door Outer Banks, SAS, MOD, MIC, Lux, Ordered 10/20/22, delivered 1/13/23
Darrel

Rank V

May 27, 2023

Have you looked to see if there are any software updates from Ford? Could try to rest your electronics to delivery standard.