Got my production date

Bronco1984
Sep 16, 2021

Rank II

Sep 16, 2021

Got my production date email today. Build date is week of Nov 1st. Got the VIN also. Pretty quick considering the order was just put in 2 weeks ago. Stoked!
Base 4dr, Sasquatch, Velocity Blue, 2.3
llv1980, Boogeyman1
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2021

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

Congrats! Did you have a reservation? What did you order?
Bronco1984

Rank VI

Sep 16, 2021

Got my production date email today. Build date is week of Nov 1st. Got the VIN also. Pretty quick considering the order was just put in 2 weeks ago. Stoked!

Every time I see one of these, I almost blow my top. And then I realize...oh yeah, they probably reserved way sooner and waited to convert to an order.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Boogeyman1

Rank II

Sep 16, 2021

Made my reservation Aug 16 2021, converted to an order about a week later. Base/Sasquatch/4dr/Soft Top/Velocity Blue

Rank IV

Sep 16, 2021

Got my email as well today... I got November 8th. I did not have a reservation and placed an order directly through my dealer on Sept 6th. I am going to keep an eye on your thread to see if your date moves... so I know what to expect since I am the week after you!

Good Luck! and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
2021 Bronco - Big Bend - 2.7L - Mid - Velocity Blue - Tube Step - Aux Switches
Bronco1984

Rank II

Sep 16, 2021

Got my email as well today... I got November 8th. I did not have a reservation and placed an order directly through my dealer on Sept 6th. I am going to keep an eye on your thread to see if your date moves... so I know what to expect since I am the week after you!

Thanks, back at you.

Rank IV

Sep 16, 2021

I don't want to be a downer, but I've had three incorrect production dates, all in the past now.
2021 Black Diamond - 2Door - Black - Manual
Res: 09/20 Order: 01/21 Delivered: 12/21

Rank II

Sep 16, 2021

You know the old saying, better to have had a production date moved then not to have had one at all.
Im hoping the delay issue is clearing up now since the replacement tops are showing up. But who knows?
Boogeyman1, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 16, 2021

You know the old saying, better to have had a production date moved then not to have had one at all.
Im hoping the delay issue is clearing up now since the replacement tops are showing up. But who knows?

I think they’re gonna push soft tops through until the hard top debacle is long behind them
Bronco1984, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Sep 16, 2021

I think they’re gonna push soft tops through until the hard top debacle is long behind them
Sounds about right

Rank 0

Sep 17, 2021

Same, ordered my Velocity Blue Outer Banks, soft top, leather trim, high package, modular bumper on August 26th. Received email of my VIN and production date week of November 8th.
Bronco1984

Rank III

Sep 17, 2021

Seeing a 2 door Sasquatch is going to be like seeing a unicorn. I’ve seen at least 15 different 4 door soft tops driving around Connecticut
bdcobb, Bronco1984

Rank 0

Sep 18, 2021

What did you order? I ordered through my dealer on Sept 6 also.

Rank IV

Sep 18, 2021

What did you order? I ordered through my dealer on Sept 6 also.

Big Bend 2.7l velocity blue, tube step, mid package, door bags and aux switches
2021 Bronco - Big Bend - 2.7L - Mid - Velocity Blue - Tube Step - Aux Switches

Rank 0

Sep 22, 2021

Got my email for my build date November 1 week reservation July 15th Big Bend 4 door Area 51 soft top 2.3 L super excited all I’ve seen in my small town is a few Sports. Ordered it from the city over St.Louis Mo. in hopes of getting it quicker my Mustang will not last another winter
Bronco1984

Road trip!!!

Sep 22, 2021

Got my email for my build date November 1 week reservation July 15th Big Bend 4 door Area 51 soft top 2.3 L super excited all I’ve seen in my small town is a few Sports. Ordered it from the city over St.Louis Mo. in hopes of getting it quicker my Mustang will not last another winter
Did you get this today?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Rank 0

Sep 22, 2021

Did you get this today?
No I got my production date last Thursday
SlashRacer

Rank II

Sep 22, 2021

Be sure to post any updates, mines the same week :)
Meka

Rank 0

Sep 22, 2021

Be sure to post any updates, mines the same week :)
Aren’t you so excited I definitely will get got off the phone with the salesman awesome communication he said call back in mid October and see where things are but he’s thinking December at the latest You do the same update please!!!

Rank II

Sep 22, 2021

Aren’t you so excited I definitely will get got off the phone with the salesman awesome communication he said call back in mid October and see where things are but he’s thinking December at the latest You do the same update please!!!
You got it, will do. (y)
Meka