Got My Order Number

BroncoTerry
Sep 13, 2021

Rank V

Sep 13, 2021

I just got a text from my dealer. He said my order number is: Y191. What does that mean?
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 13, 2021

I just got a text from my dealer. He said my order number is: Y191. What does that mean?

I don't think that means anything of any significance. From what I've been able to gather, they use a combination of factors to determine when you get a build date. These are listed in order of how they are factored in.

1.) Reservation Date
2.) Order Date
3.) Commodity constraints (e.g. - Do they have all the parts available to complete your build. If you get skipped one week, you will be at the front of the line for next week's preview due to your res and order timestamps, until such time as they are able to build it.
4.) Are you a social media influencer or work at a dealership (this one is a joke...but it does seem like a lot of influencers have managed to get theirs first.)

What I can tell you is that the folks taking delivery now reserved in like July/August of last year, and ordered in January when the order banks first opened. I didn't reserve until August of THIS year...so it's painful to know how excited I am and how long I still have to wait.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top

Rank V

Sep 13, 2021

Keep waiting unfortunately.
4DR BL-Cactus Gray - Sas - 2.7 - 10 Spd - Lux - Soft Top
Res 7/14 - Ord 1/20 - VIN 8/26 - Sticker 10/12 - Blend 10/18

Rank V

Sep 13, 2021

I changed from a 2 door to a 4 door. That may have something to do with it.
4 Door Badlands: Carbonized Gray, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Towing Package, 35" Tires ETC